Reviews for Anaconda
Lover of Emotions chapter 59 . 3/4
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 59 . 11/3/2014
Continua! È un ordine!
Però descrivi che forma ha Yugi e che colori ha da serpente dato che non l'hai fatto.
Comunque, è molto bella come storia
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Not bad!
Valenntine2000 chapter 59 . 9/12/2014
I would be more than happy to help! Anyways love your chapter as always and thx! TTYL! Hope you get inspiration sometime!
FireWing Pegasus chapter 59 . 9/12/2014
cool, cant wait to see how the others are going to do when they transform
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 59 . 9/11/2014
hey go at things at your own pace no rush just nice and at your OWN pace but aside from that fantastic job as always keep up the great work gtg now JA NE
InuYoiushi chapter 59 . 9/11/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next for them.
dragonlady222 chapter 59 . 9/11/2014
Poor Yugi really freaked out when he started to change. I hope he can learn quickly to move around and change back and forth.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/11/2014
Love the Ch . And as for SKT u could get couples together 1st have it all lovely dovie then get them in to a situation where it is life or death where they have to turn them so they not have to loses is them.
YuugiYY chapter 59 . 9/11/2014
For an idea for Snakes temple, shouldn't you get Yugi, Yami and Atemu in a relationship first. Either that first or hunters come and almost kill Yugi, then get them in a relationship.
samaurai chapter 59 . 9/10/2014
I love Yugi giving attitude to them. Just plain adorable
dragonlady222 chapter 58 . 8/8/2014
It's too bad they can't all be the same species. It would be cool if Atemu and Yami could change them all to be Naga and spider. I'm glad Yugi allowed this change and now they are all mates.
FireWing Pegasus chapter 58 . 8/8/2014
So yugi's going to be a snake, but i wonder about the others, cant wait for next chapter
Valkyria Raven chapter 58 . 8/8/2014
Lucky Yugi! Although not much plot here it was nice to read it! Please update soon.
Catier chapter 58 . 8/8/2014
OMG! It's been ages!
I really surprised of the idea of Atemu having hemi-penis XD XD XD Great idea anyway! Then it means he can take both Yami AND Yugi at the same time, right? *sparkling eyes*