Reviews for Chronicles of the Chosen One: Prisoner of Azkaban
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
But of course Dumblewhore had to get Harry away from his master! How else is he, the great all knowing Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore suppose to get Harry trained to allow himself to be killed for the greater good otherwise?! Therefore Harry MUST be somewhere where he will be treated like he's less then dirt. And who better to do that then the Dursley's? They hate everything but money. Are thy greedy? Most assuredly! Are they ignorant? Of everything that makes a person good and upstanding! Which makes them the perfect tools for Dumblewhore's plans.
lalo80 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Porfa escribe los aƱos que faltan. Tu historia es buena
Kiera Jedi Master chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Hope you do the next story soon love these
madnessdownunder2 chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
I like your sense of humour, but why is Snape dangerous? On who's side is he really? I never really believed his innocence, canon or not! I look forward to part 4.
Love Faith Embers chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Great story, like the others. :D Love your work!
Dan chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I can't believe you ended here. We need more. Please revisit this series even though it is as old as it is.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad that kiara found a way to keep Dunbledore away from harry.I only wish you would tell us what happened to the dursley's.I hope they got what they deserved for thier part in Dumbles plan.I'm also glad that you settled the issue of sirius's innocence so quicky &cleanly.
Final Jedi chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Love your stuff you should make a 4th chronicles and an idea a series of all the original demons' pranks that would be awesome :)
power214063 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
please write story four of the series
blindninja97 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
just wondering are you still working on this and WANP? they're all quite cool
Fredtwin chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
that was beater then the first one i the subtle end B)
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
well i have got to say this series is the most unquice one i have seen in a while i hope you will continue in to the forth book, patiently waiting, God bless
misteryman526 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
The discovery of Wormtail didn't make much sense. I really thought that when you had Harry use Force-sense to notice McGonagal in her cat form that he would discover Peter in a similar manner. That would have been much better than the confusing mess you had at the beginning of this chapter. I'm going to have to go back and re-read now, 'cause I really don't know why they are suspicious of Scabbers. Did they all find out about the animagus training of the Marauders earlier? Anyway, this is a definite problem to be addressed when you re-write.
misteryman526 chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I don't think the Dementor situation was very believable. Fudge ordering them to track down someone already declared innocent is too far-fetched. Plus my impression has been that handlers from the Aurors/DMLE actually controlled the Dementors not that Fudge could just give them orders directly. I think that the direct communication with the Dementors was too much also; at this point maybe theys should just act a bit timid and confused when Harry confronts them. You could leave talking to a later confrontation during the war. If you want Sirius declared innocent you should have some other prisoner (Wormtail or Bellatrix for example) escape custody so that the Dementors are sent to Hogwarts.
mkeeg91 chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
This series is awesome! no rewrite necessary ;)

For the next one, I'm kinda hoping Harry doesn't have to compete. I know thats not normal, but thats why I recommend it; something different from the norm. I've only seen that once before (The Champion's Champion). If you could do something similar (like the champion can name another in his place if studying for a Mastery or something like that. a rule that normally wouldn't have saved harry, but Hermione or his master catch it saving him from having to compete or something like that). whatever you want of course ;)

keep up the great work!