Reviews for Chronicles of the Chosen One: Prisoner of Azkaban
spacemonkey1129 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad that kiara found a way to keep Dunbledore away from harry.I only wish you would tell us what happened to the dursley's.I hope they got what they deserved for thier part in Dumbles plan.I'm also glad that you settled the issue of sirius's innocence so quicky &cleanly.
Final Jedi chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Love your stuff you should make a 4th chronicles and an idea a series of all the original demons' pranks that would be awesome :)
power214063 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
please write story four of the series
moumoku-ninja97 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
just wondering are you still working on this and WANP? they're all quite cool
Fredtwin chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
that was beater then the first one i the subtle end B)
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
well i have got to say this series is the most unquice one i have seen in a while i hope you will continue in to the forth book, patiently waiting, God bless
misteryman526 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
The discovery of Wormtail didn't make much sense. I really thought that when you had Harry use Force-sense to notice McGonagal in her cat form that he would discover Peter in a similar manner. That would have been much better than the confusing mess you had at the beginning of this chapter. I'm going to have to go back and re-read now, 'cause I really don't know why they are suspicious of Scabbers. Did they all find out about the animagus training of the Marauders earlier? Anyway, this is a definite problem to be addressed when you re-write.
misteryman526 chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I don't think the Dementor situation was very believable. Fudge ordering them to track down someone already declared innocent is too far-fetched. Plus my impression has been that handlers from the Aurors/DMLE actually controlled the Dementors not that Fudge could just give them orders directly. I think that the direct communication with the Dementors was too much also; at this point maybe theys should just act a bit timid and confused when Harry confronts them. You could leave talking to a later confrontation during the war. If you want Sirius declared innocent you should have some other prisoner (Wormtail or Bellatrix for example) escape custody so that the Dementors are sent to Hogwarts.
mkeeg91 chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
This series is awesome! no rewrite necessary ;)

For the next one, I'm kinda hoping Harry doesn't have to compete. I know thats not normal, but thats why I recommend it; something different from the norm. I've only seen that once before (The Champion's Champion). If you could do something similar (like the champion can name another in his place if studying for a Mastery or something like that. a rule that normally wouldn't have saved harry, but Hermione or his master catch it saving him from having to compete or something like that). whatever you want of course ;)

keep up the great work!
gots2bme chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
good series. nice piece of fluff. nothing to angsty or nail biting just a good casual relaxing read.
Deanna chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
These are really neat stories, will you be doing the rest of Harry's hogwarts years? Great Job!
Stardancer0829 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
Hope you finish this story line. Excellent blending of stories so far. Keep up the good work
Monnbeam chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
Great story hope to see the next story in line year four I think. Looking forward to reading it.
gennastar chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
You did a great job. I didn't know how much I would believe Lynn leaving the work of the galaxy undone so she could hang out on one planet and train one Padawan. You made it believeable.
gennastar chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
It would be nice if Flitwick apprenticed Fred and George if he was impressed with that Jedi prank. It would give WWW even more varied pranks in the future.