Reviews for Harry Potter and The Apprentice of Death
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 18 . 15h
harry deciding not to bring the cloak to death is a blatantly obvious way of extending a plot line.
Haydogofthepack chapter 4 . 12/4
And the author manages to pass through Gringotts without fucking it all up. Woop woop
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 21 . 10/1
Okay, I've noticed a bunch of grammatical and spelling errors through this story, but the plot is very well thought out! I hope you update soon! Thai story is amazing!
Snowy Analia chapter 21 . 9/6
I'm not sure if you are still doing this story. It has been 4 years, but I really enjoyed it so thanks for writing it.
baker company chapter 21 . 8/13
Hello I'm baker company. It is my most humble of requests that you would continue this story as I find myself intrigued my how Harry goes through the years as a soul reaper.
JDS62 chapter 21 . 8/10
I'll take a chance and follow, doubt I will ever have the pleasure of a new chapter from you but I am ever the... I can't even type that will a straight face.
icewaker22 chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
this is great and a refreshing twist on the normal fics in this area.
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
As always, the one who thought to make trick steps on a moving staircase had a very strange sense of humour
heffronma5 chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Hi, is there by any chance that you could write something towards this story. The last time you updated it was on Tuesday 3rd September 2013 - nearly three years ago - please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Its canon that Dumbledore is a bad person, and so is Snape. That some people seem to ignore it and make their own opinion is just to bad, cause mines right.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
_following canon like you are doing with this new Harry makes no sense, and its extremely offputting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Your A/N is nonsensical, you think to much, if there was news in tomorrows paper of Superman in New york, I can almost promise you 90% of the world would call it a neat trick or prank, we as humans are ignorant, if we see something supernatural we would most likely try to find an explanation we are comfortable with.
cinthya chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
oh my gosh you just tried to mix harry potter with bleach that is so awsome, and you even make it with their logic rules of that world, that is really scary actually, wait then tom would be his shinigami powers or something... cool, well i just want to comment before reading, when i end i would comment again, maybe
deitarionSSokolow chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
As someone who likes this story, I just have to warn you that calling it the "Sorceror's Stone" makes you and this fic look worse.

The original British printing says "Philosopher's Stone". Every English-language printing except the U.S. version says "Philosopher's Stone". The movies say Philosopher's Stone too. (I'm assuming the U.S. version was changed out of worry about what religious fundamentalists would think.)

The Philosopher's Stone was actually a real goal that real alchemists pursued. (Before Chemistry, we believed that everything in the world grew like plants and alchemy was the chemistry of that idea. One conclusion that flowed from that world view was that non-gold minerals were like unripe crops and gold was the ripe crop, so alchemists looked for something that could encourage people and minerals toward their ideal state... the philosopher's stone.)

Nicolas and Pernelle Flamel were real people known for their wealth and philanthropy. After their death, people wanting to peddle "ancient secrets" built up a legend that Nicolas Flamel was an alchemist who had successfully created the philosopher's stone.

Calling it the Sorceror's Stone just ruins a clever historical reference and either confuses or makes you look ignorant to anyone who's read the non-U.S. printings or seen the movies.

Also, it's not "peaking the child's curiosity", it's "piquing the child's curiosity" (The verb is "pique", not "peak". It means provoke/arouse and comes from the Old French "piquer", meaning "to prick")
Unedaread chapter 21 . 5/17/2016
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this story is absolutely amazing. I hope you are reading these messages and get back on the horse soon, because I very much enjoy this book and wish it had an equally amazing ending. Hope you can update soon, if ever;)