Reviews for Harry Potter and The Apprentice of Death
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 4/10
So... you've abandoned this have you?
Sarah132cs chapter 6 . 4/5
I for one am wondering why Albus wasn't in Slythrin.
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 4/5
okay i'm still liking it. :D
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 4/5
Who knew Death was a mother Hen...*laughs*
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 4/5
first : Love the story so far its different from the other harry potter and Bleach crossovers and I like this one. :)
second: for the question of what i would do if superman appeared I'd probably say "What di Fuck are u doing here!" yea probably that...
AkiraNatsume chapter 13 . 3/28
By the way, did I ever tell you that you got the chant wrong for Hado number 31? It's Ye lord! Mask of flesh and blood, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south. Hado Number san ju ichi, Shakkah├Á.
sanabalis chapter 21 . 3/24
Nice story! The only complaint I could possibly have is very very long delay between updates! :( I'm hoping it changes! This story definitely deserves to be completed!
orion0905 chapter 21 . 3/18
I hope you return to this story since it just got to the cool part, oh well.
AkiraNatsume chapter 21 . 3/5
Most impressive piece of work. More chapters please.
Lady Celairiel chapter 21 . 3/4
wow. cool story please continue
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 1 . 2/21
first off good story but I dont see how The Department of Research and Development does not exist if you look at Kenpachi Zaraki it shows that spiritual energy dose not gives you intelligence
BabyGhost123 chapter 21 . 2/16
Please update this story as soon as possible it should not go on hiatus and it's just getting so good...update soon
goodpie2 chapter 5 . 1/17
Dammit, I give up. As fascinating a concept as this is, it's just too poorly written.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/14
this fanfic is awesome
I like this, it's interesting. And to put it bluntly, heartbreaking. I wish he could just take him.