Reviews for Harry Potter and The Apprentice of Death
Nemhain2009 chapter 21 . 6/11
Jamesisme chapter 1 . 6/5
why does death remind me of deadpool a little bit
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
If you think it was worth the time to write this you should go shoot yourself, you have changed fucking nothing in the plot, so all you've done is copy harry potter and added some bleach parts without changing harry's character at all. IF YOU GREW UP WITH DEATH YOU WOULDN'T BE A HAPPY GO LUCKY KID WHO IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL HARRY POTTER, WOULD YOU? NO! YOU FUCKING WOULDN'T!
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
harry deciding not to bring the cloak to death is a blatantly obvious way of extending a plot line.
Haydoge chapter 4 . 12/4/2017
And the author manages to pass through Gringotts without fucking it all up. Woop woop
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
Okay, I've noticed a bunch of grammatical and spelling errors through this story, but the plot is very well thought out! I hope you update soon! Thai story is amazing!
Snowy Analia chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
I'm not sure if you are still doing this story. It has been 4 years, but I really enjoyed it so thanks for writing it.
baker company chapter 21 . 8/13/2017
Hello I'm baker company. It is my most humble of requests that you would continue this story as I find myself intrigued my how Harry goes through the years as a soul reaper.
JDS62 chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
I'll take a chance and follow, doubt I will ever have the pleasure of a new chapter from you but I am ever the... I can't even type that will a straight face.
icewaker22 chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
this is great and a refreshing twist on the normal fics in this area.
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
As always, the one who thought to make trick steps on a moving staircase had a very strange sense of humour
heffronma5 chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Hi, is there by any chance that you could write something towards this story. The last time you updated it was on Tuesday 3rd September 2013 - nearly three years ago - please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Its canon that Dumbledore is a bad person, and so is Snape. That some people seem to ignore it and make their own opinion is just to bad, cause mines right.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
_following canon like you are doing with this new Harry makes no sense, and its extremely offputting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Your A/N is nonsensical, you think to much, if there was news in tomorrows paper of Superman in New york, I can almost promise you 90% of the world would call it a neat trick or prank, we as humans are ignorant, if we see something supernatural we would most likely try to find an explanation we are comfortable with.