Reviews for Harry Potter and The Apprentice of Death
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 21 . 3/16
Nice work so far, and i think you're doing a fine job of keeping people in character
Hoshi124 chapter 21 . 3/14
More please. This is different and I like it!
Infernus est in animo chapter 21 . 3/1
Get off your arse and continue writing :( (angry glare)
dragon's wish chapter 21 . 2/18
Well, that was interesting.

I started this story and after a few chapters I couldn't bring myself to stop. You really have a fine writing style; I enjoy those "summeries" you often bring to make large time frames; it goes quick but not too quick and the reader gets a wonderful insight of what's going on. I never had the feeling that the characters where jumping from place to place without noticing why or how they got here. The red strand was always there, which made it really confortable to follow the story.
The characters are really well done. The way Harry acts might seem too mature for his age, but I think he alsmost lived twice, with being awake in the day and somehow also during the night with Death; so I think it's rasonable. I like Death as a character - I haven't seen all of Bleach and don't know if you are refearing to someone from the anime, but anyway: I like him. I also praise you for involving Peeves as much as you do. He is a fine figure in the books and has a lot of potential, so I am nearly sad that he does't appear in more stories in the HP Fandom... but anyway.
How long have you intended to make this story? We only just experienced Christmas, and so much has happend that I can't really recall all of it Will you finish Voldemort during Harrys first school year? No, forget it, that would be a huge spoiler. But it would be totally absorbing if Harry could ancounter the Basilisk - how would he deal with his parseltounge ability?

Well... I got carried away... are you writing on the next chapter? It would be really cool to see how Dumbledore, Snape and Harry will continue...
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 2/17
I really hope you stop replaying the original.
That useless, annoying and slightly disgusting.
bleach102 chapter 21 . 2/11
update
yuiop chapter 21 . 2/10
Nice
Misnomer chapter 21 . 1/20
Ah the joys of being a Soul Reaper. I can't wait to read what their next confrontation will reveal.
davycrockett100 chapter 21 . 1/20
awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
For kido and bakudo incantations I suggest giggling TURDFOX and click the Bleach Severance Forum, from there on out all you have to do is click the Kido/Hado Referance list and it shows you the incantations.
WraithHeart chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
I am really loving this fic. Take as much time as you need though; as long as it doesn't take over two years I can wait.
Talon5Krrde chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Thank you for the update!

The story just got more interesting.

If the original Soul Society comes back, will there be the same characters?

If it is a circle then every reaper got reborn. What happened when 'new' reapers are needed? Might the old ones come back after their current bodies die? (They would have to relearn things, but maybe after a certain number and power they might start remembering things...)
Blackholelord chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Well its nice.
Theta-McBride chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Love it!
It's awesome! :D

"Little did MayLee know that the Shadow was sitting in the same room as her." Isn't that kinda funny? XD
ALUCARD chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Great story. Harry is such a bada$$. Waiting for update. Harry should kick Moldy-short's and Dumb-ass-door's candya$$es.