Reviews for To Stand Alone
Comrade chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
hmmm. there's no point asking you to update the fic... fat chance of that. but i do find it strange no one has reviewed in so long. its quite a good fiction... it had sooo much potential. i'm quite sad you didn't decide to carry it on, but choices are choices. i particularly like your slightly sarcastic Usagi, who i found much less daunting than the original. naru's death was also well scripted, and very realistically dealt with in terms of Usagi's trauma afterwards. i'm very impressed by the fic, and i wouldn't half wish you'd carry on. but it'll remain just that; a wish. i'd at least like to let you know that this fic impressed me greatly.
Flame Darkmoon chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Hope you update soon!
MadaMag chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
Hey, so nice story!

Very original first season!

Please, write it to the end!
GoldenRat chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
A Sailor Moon by-her-self without any angstyness.
AIMAS chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
When will this story be updated again? I really enjoy reading this, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue Brother X-Seven chapter 7 . 5/24/2003
This is some Smallville type stuff your writing here. You should get a job at the WB or something, because is a nice twist of the saga, even when compared to the manga version. I know that the summary says no scouts, but please put one or two in there. Nice Work, basically.
Leni chapter 7 . 1/15/2003
Soooo... as I was saying... please update this one? I mean, it hasn't been *that* much time... you sure could continue the plot... and what if i say pretty please? k&s Leni
Aiko-chan chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
ack. ack. ack. I LOVE YOU. you must finish this.
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
wahhhhhhhh I wanna know what happens nexttttttttt this kicks ass! do any of the other sailors ever show up? *Sob* sigh if only usagi-chan could really act like that everything would be peachy!
Ali88 chapter 7 . 10/4/2002
Hey! Great story. Luved it. when's da next chapter? R u gonna make Motoki find out who Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen really r? Cause he does find out in the manga.
Eo chapter 7 . 9/21/2002
Hey this is really good i like it andi want to read mroe so update soon. I'll be checking for udpates. Eo
Miko633 chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
Alright! Yet another great chapter, I'm really enjoying this alternate version of the storyline. It has a beautiful twist to things and i think it's probably better than the original. I am wondering if the other senshi will ever show up. I realize that the summary of the story says that she is alone but I hope that you will add them in eventually. It would be nice to see the reactions, it would be even better if they already know she's the princess and think she should be acting all royal. Do what you will I know it will be great no matter what you do. Please post more soon! Till then ~Miko~
Arabella Silverbell chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
this story is just too cool! continue, continue, continue!
Creature of the night chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
OHHH, this is an excellent chapter! I almost died wating for this to come out! Hurry and add the next one, I'm sure it will be as wonderful as all the others have been!
lady scarlet-une chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
hey, this story is great! don't quit fandom; finish this story instead! _