Reviews for The Way a Daddy Should Be
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww... ADORABLE. I thoroughly loved it and I really like the beginning, actually. I thought it was a good way to start. I love PeonyxNephry so much. Though, it only started yesterday when I read the Peony Gaiden. I kinda sorta didn't think Nephry liked Peony back at all. I thought she rejected him because she didn't like him, so I didn't pay much attention to their relationship, but now I think it's the second most adorable couple in the game. After LukexTear.
scatteredmaple chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
OH MY LORD, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE PEONYxNEPHRY TOO. WE APPEAR TO LOVE THE SAME COUPLES! ok I'll stop yelling now lol but yes! JadexDist and PeonyxNephry! *tries to calm down* I loved this story, although I prefer to think that Saphir was a bit more friendly towards Nephry when he was younger, and just cheerful. And Then Jade Messed Him Up. haha but what I really liked in this story was how well you wrote children. Especially when they're young, children's personalities are not always clear cut and they react in strange ways... you really hit that nail on the head. Great work! KEEP BEING AWESOME BECAUSE IT MAKES ME GIGGLE LIKE A FREAK. LMAO
pianon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww, this is really cute. :D

And I personally think the beginning was just fine. :]
Shikamaru2186 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Actually, the beginning is pretty good, I'd say. The dialogue flow was quite exceptional _ Good job.
Katraa chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was so adorable oh my gosh I loved it.
Anakerie chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is adorable, and I could definitely see it happening! I like the beginning; small children always assume they're going to marry their siblings or their parents so it's very true-to-life.
CBK chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I LOVE PEONYXNEPHRY TOO. But there aren't many fics about it.

TT

This was awesome, thanks for the read!