Reviews for Before and After
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
It's 2014 and I still love Kari. Kate and Ari had feelings for each other and I wish they didn't die. Anyway great story, I cried at the end. This is one of the most beautiful Kari stories I've ever read.
guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
ayyyyy mate let's just say i did not expect that ending. but i love it anyway. i love them. why do they have to die [heavy sigh]
JewishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is so awful and so sweet at the same time. Beautifully written, great story. I read it twice, even though the end killed me. I do honestly believe that Ari had feelings for Kate, and she probably liked him more than she wanted to admit, too.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i have no idea why i like this pairing so much, it's kind of messed up. but i totally loved this story so very much!
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I absolutely love this, especially the ending.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was beautiful ;)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That is one of the most beautiful, and saddest stories I've read in quite some time... I think I need a tissue.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
NOO! i think my heart stopped when i read that last line. i know my breathing did.

i'm new to reading KAri, and i'm glad i picked this as one of my first KAri fics to read.

this is SUCH a good story! and i never thought KAri could follow cannon at all, but this one actually did. very kool!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was really sad yet it was really good. Great one shot.
MK-LJR-BB chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
oh my god this is so sad
BabyDavidaDiNozzo chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aww, all of that is so sad. I still loved it, though. :) I just love Kari.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
...wow...i'm not even sure what to say other than it is amazingly written and really good, but terribly sad.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw, that was so sad. I mean it was all so sweet and then... That's not to say it wasn't good though, it was excellent in fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I stopped here randomly; searching for something about Ari. It's wonderful, love the style and the way you built up the suspense! Great great job!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great little one-shot, I really liked it! Ouch, that was cruel, the ending I mean, otherwise it was quite beautiful but sad too, of course!

Well done!