Reviews for Teen Titans: The Great Trek
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
this has no value in keeping the readers attention. Try for a better story line, your moving everything way too fast and making the characters way too compabile
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I KNOW STAR TERK GROUP MEET X-men,Doctor who,legion of super heroes,and others in crossover
Astra Leo chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Great story please continue writing! I can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Bleak December chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Great idea to have Q responsible for bringing the Titans there! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bleak December chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Mwa ha haa! Down goes Beast Boy. I'm so cruel at times. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
So confusing! I think ive figured out whats going on though, any chance of you sending me the link to the comic? Never heard of it...Oh yes and, why Beastboy? *sob* lol...
Pumpkin2Face chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I feel so special! You mentioned me! Great chapter, you said you liked BBxRae on your homepage thing and i was wondering when that would come in.

I love Spock, thats probably exactly what he would say...
Pumpkin2Face chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Trigon, a very well written Bones, and a plot twist! This is great!
Bleak December chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Dun dun dun! Great chapter! I'm really enjoying the story! I've got to say, my favorite line was Kirk's "How amazing were they, Bones?" I was totally expecting some cheesy punchline, ha ha!

Oh boy! We've got Trigon coming! And possibly a little Tameranian half-breed on the way! Looking forward to the update!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Yay! New chapter! Once again I really liked it (im gonna calm down this time) I only wish the chapters were longer, you really leave me hanging. And whens Spock gonna come in? You dont have to answer that...
Bleak December chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Very nice! Love McCoy's reaction to their powers! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Bleak December chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yes, please! I'm a big fan of TT crossovers, and have written two TT/ST TOS one-shots. I can't wait to read more of yours! Update soon!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You are my hero! Im dying to find out what happens! Teen Titans and Star Trek are my favorite shows of all time!
Human With Angel Wings chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
cool! i really like it keep up the good work