Reviews for Teen Titans: The Great Trek
I agree with the Guest reviewer who said you need to slow down; it's very difficult to follow the story when you rush it like you did here. And as far as dialogue is concerned, you should break paragraphs when going from dialogue by one character to dialogue by another. Additionally, a single scene should take place in a single time and place–it gets confusing as hell for the reader when three successive paragraphs are taking place in three successive settings without so much as a segue to differentiate them.

Other than that, I like the concept you've got here. It's just that you should work on the execution of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
this has no value in keeping the readers attention. Try for a better story line, your moving everything way too fast and making the characters way too compabile
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I KNOW STAR TERK GROUP MEET X-men,Doctor who,legion of super heroes,and others in crossover
Astra Leo chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Great story please continue writing! I can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Bleak December chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Great idea to have Q responsible for bringing the Titans there! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bleak December chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Mwa ha haa! Down goes Beast Boy. I'm so cruel at times. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
So confusing! I think ive figured out whats going on though, any chance of you sending me the link to the comic? Never heard of it...Oh yes and, why Beastboy? *sob* lol...
Pumpkin2Face chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I feel so special! You mentioned me! Great chapter, you said you liked BBxRae on your homepage thing and i was wondering when that would come in.

I love Spock, thats probably exactly what he would say...
Pumpkin2Face chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Trigon, a very well written Bones, and a plot twist! This is great!
Bleak December chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Dun dun dun! Great chapter! I'm really enjoying the story! I've got to say, my favorite line was Kirk's "How amazing were they, Bones?" I was totally expecting some cheesy punchline, ha ha!

Oh boy! We've got Trigon coming! And possibly a little Tameranian half-breed on the way! Looking forward to the update!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Yay! New chapter! Once again I really liked it (im gonna calm down this time) I only wish the chapters were longer, you really leave me hanging. And whens Spock gonna come in? You dont have to answer that...
Bleak December chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Very nice! Love McCoy's reaction to their powers! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Bleak December chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yes, please! I'm a big fan of TT crossovers, and have written two TT/ST TOS one-shots. I can't wait to read more of yours! Update soon!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You are my hero! Im dying to find out what happens! Teen Titans and Star Trek are my favorite shows of all time!
Human With Angel Wings chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
cool! i really like it keep up the good work