Reviews for What Connects Us
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
DAMN! I know the you have a life and everything, but I am DYING to read this story in its entirety! Please tell me that you will eventually finish this story, its just soooo damn good and you left it so climatically! I'm hooked and I need my fix...lol! PLEASE! Thank you for listening to my rant and creating the story in the first place and hopefully finishing it?!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Plz plz plz update!
Yaoi's Lover chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
What a twist!
yukibre94 chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Please continue this story please! Please! Please! Please!
HarryMalfoy09 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I like your story. It's fun to read. The only thing I think would make it better is if you added more quality details between your dialog. You don't describe situations throughly and its leaves the reader guessing in an unsatisfing way.

Truly

Ashley
mrs culllen chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
hurry up and write anotherone
sweetteatwo chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Make sure that Lea take her daughter with her and Gabe

it is wrong for Lea to leave her own's and care more for

Jacob's ass whole child just because he dose not get his

own way Edward needs to beat the little shit and remind him

if he does not act like he is grow than he will be treated

like a child.
TurnItUp03 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
I think Billy deserved it, the way he treats Sarah is so wrong. Gabe is turning out exactly like Billy too. Awesome story.
DawsonNova95 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
IDK Gabe is kind of a brat why does he refer to Edward by his name? He's his dad and Leah isn't his mom.
RainGoddess2040 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Psychological problems or not, he is completely disrespectful and doesn't deserve to be bargained with, but punished. He's a brat and should be put in his place. And I don't actually feel all that bad for Billy. i feel bad that he got turned against his will, but he treated his grandchild badly for something she couldn't control and he was supposed to be a grown ass man. Both of them deserve beatdowns as far as I'm concerned. I hope they both get their comeuppance.

Wow that sounds harsh, but that's how I feel about it. Everyone is suffering because of problems created by the two of them: Billy's inability to see past prejudice and Gabriel's inability to open his damn mouth.

Good fic though.
Rosie-lol chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Awww I feel sorry for Gabriel. He's so smart yet he is treated as a child. It's kinda ironic that Gabe, who thinks as an adult, is stuck in a small body while his sister is very childish but has the bad of a teen. I really like Gabriel, he's so cute! At least he doesn't hate Edward anymore. Please update soon.
luvinlapush chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
k so sorry i didnt review the last chapters but i got trapped by your words ,i cant wait to see how gabe handles his feeling of not belonging and will sarah go with him? excited to read more of leah,alice and jasper as well as my fav couple jacob and edward so thank you for sharing your mind
Alexalovet chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
You said "soon" and soon was a month an a half ago come on now. Please update soon.
sweetteatwo chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
glad to see a new chapter, but I don't like how Gabe is protrade

like his family does not love him. I hope that he goes with the

Vampire coven and finds out the truth about them and when he tries to

leave he can't or they will kill him. And i he goes with is grandather

and he gets there and miss is family and when he want's to go back his parents don't want him back, so if he goes to stay with other's just write him out of the story. please update when you can.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 11 . 10/19/2010