Reviews for Events That Bind: Moving Forward
MeMyselfAndI chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey girl this was an awesome story (: i loved it! but i wanted to tell you three things that i noticed (:

1. For example when you write "A quick whisper in his ear told him it would hurt". I think it would be better if you just put that as a dialogue because when you write all the actions and stuff there's like a lot of information and if you write the dialogues the way of the example it makes the story a little heavy to read (:

2. Sometimes during the story you refer a lot to the characters like "the other" or "him" but you do it like 7 times in a row and i think people can lose the track of which character is doing each action(or maybe i'm just a little retarded lol)

3. I've noticed that when your refer to a possesion you write for example "Tezukas" instead of "Tezuka's". If you write it right it's a lot nicer to read (:

Please don't be mad or anything because of this it's just a little advice that i wanted to give to you so you can improve (: Kisses and good luck with your stories they are amazing!
angelDC chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
of course, i didn't realized that i'm so way behind the fics here in . good thing i searched through ur profile and was able to find that u already have the sequel up. anyway, nice way (hot!) to get them back together. *squeel* :p

write more!:)
Urchin Power chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
aww, sweet ending. my only complaint is i honestly don't know why you would separate the ending from the story, it just adds confusion for the readers.
Sapphirewood chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Tacuma chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, that was good! I loved it. This way the story got a really happy ending. I think Yumiko's expression won't be angry. I think she will smile _