Reviews for Close Your Eyes
Dai5ycake chapter 1 . 4/27
I want more but I see that it's been years. To bad you haven't completed this one.
imamarx10 chapter 24 . 8/23/2019
please update this story thanks
mendenbar chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Oh my stars and garters! How could you leave this here and not finish it! I am totally devastated. As a major Terry Pratchett fan as well as Angel/Buffy lover, you simply must find a way back to finish this. PLEASE! I am in agony here. I am leaving this review here as I don't see a PM for you so I hope you get it.
magicaltears chapter 24 . 1/21/2017
I hope to see an update to this one day.

Britt
The Pontiac Bandit chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Oh i am salivating here, starving for more! It was so good and i can only imagine how it will turn out. Very well dodne on this and i gotta say that i love the fairytale aspect and twists you have included in this story. Fantasmic job. Cant wait for more : )
Amanthya chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
I'd forgotten about this until I flipped through my bookmarks again, and it was fun to re-read. Hope you will post more soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Hi I abustoly love you story the crone scary as he'll I can't wait for more
Clazberry chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
gonna b honest took me a while to get into this story and now i am hooked please plesase p[lease finish it. i\ apologise about the spelling mistakes typing wiuth one hand as i have a broken wrist
Ejsmommy chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Really hope you continue
AlreadyBroken chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
I think it's time that you take a noodle to the eye. YOU ABANDONED THE STORY! WHY?! I really, really, really, really, really love this story. I hope you finish it. Please?
MadelenIsabell chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Looking forward to the rest of this
swimgirl99 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Okay, so this has got to be my favorite story. Like, ever. I just read the entire thing in less than a day, and I have fallen in love with it, with the plot, with the characters, and especially with the OCs. Death, The Wolf, Phoebe, Red Hood, The Crone, the two yet-to-be-named powers, I love 'em all. Can't wait to see what happens next.
p.s. I don't really believe that Angel's dead.
p.p.s. Is he dead?
p.p.p.s. 'Cuz I will be really mad if he is, but I'm not sure if you would put it past him, 'cuz I just now started to read your work, but you wouldn't really do it, would you?
p.p.p.p.s. I mean, Angel has to be alive.
p.p.p.p.p.s. Okay, enough with the postscripts. Happy writing, don't kill Angel, etc., etc. Goodbye!
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I just love this story. It's so original, and believable, and I love the interactions between the characters. Plus the idea of the Big Bad Wolf being a good guy (girl if you want to get technical) is hilarious!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Bad ass indeed!
I love that wolf! Even more than the one from Tenth Kingdom, or Graham's 'brother in Once Upon a Time...and that's saying a lot.
I still hope you'll update this at some point, preferably soon...I wanna read more!
Please!
Update!
I WANT BUFFY AND ANGEL TOGETHER!
Please, pretty please...
This fic is great, so very original...and awesome...and I want more!
Yes? Please?
trtlsoup2001 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
"Do not fret. I will not abandon this story again. Cross my heart and hope to die. Stick a noodle in my eye."

*boiling noodles*

;)

I hope you can get back to this... I've really enjoyed reading so far.