Reviews for Picture Imperfect
kate chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
YAY MK DE?! D/E, I seriously think they were the only relationship done well and she is the perfect girl for him! I wanted to see her comment on the Kim situation. Kim, I must be the only other person who liked her. I think Sam is too hopeless for Martin and she is better off alone. Poor Danny always talking some sense to him Martin yes no yes no but how can he do this MPU has to be getting cases frequently? I still don't know if I want Kim and Martin together in the end with such a betrayal but we will see ;) love your writing style Jenn
AK chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
I really like your stories! Is there any chance of an update?
LaydeeNicky chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
this was awsome but i just lllooooooouuuuvvveeee the d/e parts danny and elena are the best i wish the show was still here and i love what you great
Cathy chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
I was just thinking about this story earlier today, and wondering if it would be updated soon. So nice to have another chapter. Only quibble would be that Victor is not the Director of the FBI, he's the Deputy Director - still pretty powerful.

And Danny's thoughts were right on target. Martin was the one who had wanted a wife and family, and now he's the one still alone (well, I guess he can be alone with Jack, since Sam chose Brian over Jack, but that's not much consolation for Martin).

I'm looking forward to more.
anmodo chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
Yah! Let me be the first to welcome you back! Great chapter. I've missed this story so much! The dialogue is just wonderful!
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
Very glad to see you back to this story. Excellent continuation. Love the tension.
tvWATcher chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
Thanks for the update. I think we all took a break for the holidays. Looking forward to see what happens next.
Hell-and-bliss chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
I still love it Jenn :) So glad you finally updated!

Can't wait for more! ( and wish you the best for this year!)

xoxo
collegegirl52 chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
I'm okay with that and for probably the something (I don't pretty much remember it right now) time, I felt sorry for Kim at the end of the chapter because Victor can be pretty much a rude man and I am hoping that things will get better when Victor leaves. Another great chapter you wrote, Jenn and please upgrade soon with a new chapter.
tvWATcher chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
Great chapter Jenn. Loved the interaction between Martin and Kim. They seem to be much more relaxed with each other. Glad Martin has Danny to turn to to keep him focused on the case. I felt for Kim when she saw Jimmy. She's really scared of him. Thanks for updating the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
collegegirl52 chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
I am glad that you're not abandoning this fic because I really like this story and this chapter is pretty great too. Take your time with the next chapter and I am still be waiting to read that one! :)
Sharon chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
I relly enjoyed the scene between Danny and Rafi. Rafi did a great job (through your words) of putting Danny in his place and making him think.

We waited along time for this and it was worth the wait.
gail chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
I just love this fic! You're doing a perfect chapter with capturing the character's voices. The story could go on forever and I would be a-okay with it!
Cathy chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
I really liked the scene with Rafi and Danny, and how Rafi tried to point out that there wasn't that much difference between him and Kim or between Danny and Kim. I know that Danny's worried for and about Martin, but hopefully he'll take Rafi's advice and cut Kim some slack.

As for the chapters that focused more on family things - I enjoyed them and didn't think they were slowing the story down at all. I liked seeing Danny and Elena being a family, and then Danny having to decide between staying there or going to be with Martin.

Thanks for sharing.
collegegirl52 chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Great chapter you wrote, Jenn especially with the Danny/Rafi argument! Keep up the good work and more please with the next one! :)