Reviews for The Return
roncrazed chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
This story is amzing I love it. To bad it ended so soon
Fraggle-Rock-Chick chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
i really like hermione and george together... its so perfict... i cant wait for then next chapter!
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
I really like your story and you should do a sequal.
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I really like your story. The beer chaser thing was from Cayote Ugly (sp?) right.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
i knew she was married to draco
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 7 . 2/3/2004
what a sweet ending i havt to say this one of the best ge/hr fics ive read on this site
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
intresting so far intriguing plot you have some really great stories
Resistiance chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
haha, this last one is hilarious. that's awesome! draco gets what he deserves. no, h'actually he deserves to be chucked off a cliff or killed by nasty lord voldy, the evil git, but this is ALMOST as bad.
Anika Cobriana chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
This is not a General/Romance fic, this is a Humor/Romance fic
Hallie Walker chapter 8 . 9/7/2003
HEY i LOVE the story!its soo cute and romaantic! you need a sequal! ~HALLIE~
meltin4felton chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
NONONONONONONONNONO! Dont stop! I love his story! It was so perfect! I really like the fact that you put in that additional scene cause I was really wondering who her hubby was. Although I'm not happy that you stopped with this story, I am happy that you posted it! Thank you for putting a REALLY good story on this website!
SappyRomantic chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
i havw really fallen in love with this storyand read it whenever i fell the need fora really good story! would it be possile for a sequel? where they have more kids and they're both happy and in love and little birds are singing in the backgound that would be very peachy. much love Sappy R.
Mushroom chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
I'm thoroughly bored right now, because I'm suffering from a bit of writer's block, so I thought I'd come read all your stories again. One thing I hadn't thought about when I read this one before is that people seem to get drunk every fourth paragraph. Just thought I'd mention it. *Mushroom*
Megan chapter 8 . 6/16/2003
I love the end to this story. I love the story. Keep up the good work.
Red of Rose chapter 8 . 5/2/2003
wow..I LOVED this story..as a matter of fact, I love alot of your stories
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »