Reviews for Restless Dreamer
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awwww this was so cute! I love how Kaidan was being so shy from the get-go; I liked that stage he was in, where he wanted duty over desires, and you do a good job here of sticking to that part of him (and how Shepard deals with it hehe). 3 Great work, thanks for writing!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Very hot! Hope you update the rest of your stuff soon!
KoteDiM chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Who doesn't love a tease? Especially if everyone gets what they want in the end. Love the edging in this fic. Sooo hot. And very well written. Great job.
dcforever28 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This was cute :)
Mischief11 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I freakin love this.
Kane Kidlow chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
The characters maintained the personalities we have all come to know and love, so a very well done there.

Very hot story and told really well. Thoroughly enjoyed this especially the final scene in the shower.

Well Done :D
Pitt90 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Excellent slash, and very hot! This is a story I wished I could've written. A little distracting by the misspelling of Kaidan's name, but otherwise very good stuff!
Merlin chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You did a great job with this fic. The writing flowed nicely, the character's were dead on and it captured me in just a few sentences.

If you'd like to I'm sure we'd all be interested in how you'd write their relationship from the second and third game. :)

Keep up the good work, hope to see more Kaidan and Shepard stories from you.
CelestialLight1117 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nose bleed.
MakeMeYou chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Wow, that was sizzling, hot? no, hot doesn't even describe the smex scene or the entire chapter. It was like woooooo~! I thought I was going to faint, nah just kidding. It was really great! The smex scene was just perfect, it was thrilling and electrifying. The sexual tension and stalkerish Shepard was just icing on the cake. Hahah xD

Thank you for writing a male shepardxkaiden fic, it's rare to come by these or any stories involving m!shepxkaiden.
MakeMeYou chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Whoa! This chapter was just oozing with sexiness, fiery, and ultra-heated unreleased passion!

Totally made my day, I'm so glad that I read this. It kept me intrigued and the way.

Kaiden is real cute haha, attempting to run away from o~COMMANDER SHEPARD.

It's sad that there's no real m/m action in the game, oh well...
EmeraldReporter chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
The sequal? Or spin-off?

Where is it?
okane336 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Thx, my favorite fanfic on the net, I've read it several times like Kakashi reading his Icha Icha novels. Do you have more Shepard/Kaidan ideas.
Cidcrab chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
That was excellent. I suppose some parts were a little typical, but I didn't mind lol. I really hope you write more for ME some day, there are far too few slash fics for it.
Ms. Blindside chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Wow! THAT WAS AWESOME! You really need to write more.