Reviews for Doctor Who and the Dawn of the Daleks
mavic chen chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
How I'm going to laugh in their faces? Very, very unlike him. Plus there's the fact that he didn't intend to see them again.
Z-King chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
I love this story but what will happen to the daleks now? when the doctor meets them agian will they be good or evil and will there be a sequal?
Wings the Destroyer chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
I enjoyed reading this! Genesis of the Daleks was an awesome episode and your take on it was done quite well.
Kendrix chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
Thank you for sharing this wonderfull Fanfiction with us!

The original Episode was epic and untoppable, but yet, after having seen it, it's quite intresting to see an Fanfiction where everything does NOT blow up.

Maybe you could have given the Doctor a slighly bigger Role in the events, but since you kept the most epic scenes in (of course, in a slightly modified version to fit the story), I won't argue. You did a great Job at keeping everyone In-Character (Since In-characterness is usualy something that completly disapears after the first few chapters of "let's put in some nicer ending"- Fanfictions) and avoiding the use of too many chlich├ęs, while still including some exeptionaly well-written scenes. It was pleasant to read and had some nice details and in-depht elaborations here and then.

Another great feat that you have accomplished is the creation of an OC who could fit the role of a classical "cool" character, without comming of as overdone, annoying or sue-ish. I actually quite liked Securiry Liaison.

honestly, very few people can pull off OCs that the reader can enjoy rather than having to endure them Xd

The Ending was also epic, not overdone, left open in just the right places, (the idea with that red Mask was pariculary epic) and satisfying.

If I had to guess who sent the Reflectionists, I'd say that it was the Doctor - a future version of him, that is.
timano chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
A well-written and highly enjoyable story! I look forward to reading more you've written, and would love to read your work on the whofic site.

10 out of 10 stars.
Scarf Warriors chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
If this is just Genesis of the Daleks, I will become very pissed off.
rara saryn chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
Interesting ending. It obviously leads to another story, and have to read the others
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
Really good story I'm sure
rara saryn chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
More!
rara saryn chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Why are they beating them to death? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter
rara saryn chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
I'm hoping that the daleks are good, and that the doctor doesn't kill them
rara saryn chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Wow! I notice you have other stories that I will have to read sometime later
rara saryn chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
Ha! Davros & Nyder's edit didn't work. Yay! More please!
rara saryn chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
Really good. So many different groups; Davros & Nyder, the reflectionists, the thals, the kaled, the doctor and his friends. They must be hard to write
rara saryn chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
Still good. Must be almost at the end