Reviews for Sun and Moon
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Interesting way of looking at Simon's relationships with River and Kaylee.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I READ THIS! And I KNEW the name was familiar but I was on my phone and on the bus. I get distracted and mean to favorite things and review but end up too busy. I'm glad you rec'ed it again. I know I really wanted to.

I love how you wrote this. I love how you only really referred to River and Kaylee as the sun and the moon. It made a lot of sense. You also kept River's voice which I think is hard to do. Just the conversation and how they understand each other. As well as Kaylee on the side, comforting and understanding as much as she can.

The women's reading mind statement was my favorite...Poor Simon. In the middle, two very strong women who understand and say different things. I loved it.
Jezunya chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Man, I remember when I first read this. Still so awesome, still makes me want to go watch all the Firefly episodes that were never made. Sigh.

xennn chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh I love this. It drew me in completely!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I don't normally read things this short but this caught my attention. Really interesting content, the females in Simon's life both constant but differing in their needs and ways of being. I liked the parts with River best and I liked how Simon has come to understand the way of things, the way things are going to be. The end perplexed me though, couldn't reckon it, part of it made sense of course, though it may not be a likely option, but that last bit confused me, oh well, the whole thing was well written in an understated way.

Riona
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LOVE THIS! SO PERFECT!
Bytemite chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Poor River. But Simon will still be there for her, even after she thinks she doesn't need him anymore.
RJ Steamboat chapter 1 . 8/7/2009