Reviews for Miss Vanity
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I read that part about Sasuke and the pot and spoon. You know what came to mind? This—"Sasuke clutched the wooden cooking utensil in his hand, glaring at the pot as if to say, '/DEFYYY ME!/'"

And then that part about Sasuke coming to the door. That was when an image of Sasuke wearing a "Kiss The Cook" apron, brandishing a spoon as he bareled in, shouting, "IF YOU HURT MY SAKURA, IMMA BEAT YOU WITH A SPOON!"

Personally, I think she's just doing it so Naruto doesn't get stressed out or something—I mean, his best friend is trying to kill everyone—because Sakura is just that selfless. I heard that MK (because I SERIOUSLY cannot spell his name to save my life [although, if it was the Naruto!verse I was saving, I could find a way]) is pro-SasuSaku.

Amazing story by the way. I was laughing throughout it all (my mom was wearing the famous are-you-crazy look all parents have). This was wonderful to read.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lol so cool. She beat up a gangster xD. I like how things are going :)
xXSnowAngelPainterXx chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lolol, ADORABLE! I LUVE IT! xoxo sasusaku 4eva!
ohheysugar chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Dude, i love this fanfic it was so funnnny (:
lauchoco92 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i like it

i love it

i cant wait for a sequel!

pleeaassseee
sasusakufan4evr chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
omg! u hav 2 write mor lol! this is so funny! i luv it! iv read all of th chicago stories n hav been crakin up! please write mor!
xoxgreenxox chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Please come out with the sequel already! the waiting is killing me. But for the record, i really REALLY like this chicago series. Its been a while since I've read some good sasu/saku stories )
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Okay, so Chicago-verse officially ROCKS and I totally want to visit Chicago one day now. Maybe not in the winter though, haha XD

I LOVE YOUR SAKURA. I love her spazziness and spunkiness and whatnot. And how Sasuke is all quietly exasperated but loves her in spite of it all anyway. And at the end, Sakura's mental processes about how being a gangster is scary and SASUKE DOESN'T LOVE HER ANYMORE and there's a ZIT FORMING near her chin and SASUKE DOESN'T LOVE HER ANYMORE...

Ahahaha. I could go on. These stories rock :D
anelyna chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOVE! i like this Chicago series :DD
Oozaru chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Might I say that this story made me choke on air from laughing so hard at Sakura's personality.
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
aww ! very very sweet ! :D
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ahhh, I love this.
Mary-Lynnette Redfern chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Haha lol, I really like the ending. If I were sakura and sasuke had put me in a closet, when I would've finish the guy. I would've: " lalalala, Thank you. -she picks up the gun.

I think the closet isn't so bad after all. and she twitchingly went back inside the closet. Not wandering to wait for another one of them seven terminators to attack her.

good she closes the door. waiting for sasuke to come." this is what I would've done. LOL XD. Once is enough. I don't want to face ten at a time coming at me. Luckily she found Sasuke. Congratulations! I love your story.
omnimous chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i loooooooove ur Chicago verses
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Gotta love your sense of humor
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »