Reviews for Miss Vanity
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Holy moly, its just getting better by the chapter. I hope you upload the next one soon!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
if I were dating a gangster, I don't think the actual dangers would ever run through my mind.

just the coolness of it cause, heck! my boyfriend'd be a gangster!

:D can't blame Sakura for lovin' that!

great writing, yet again. this whole series is hilarious and wonderfully-written, and also very very fun to read. another sequel soon please. :)
animeice335 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I liked this one too. :D

Lol. Yeah, Im pretty sure Sakura isnt in love with Naruto. Have you seen this weeks chapter? Shes still totally in love with Sasuke. I was even surprised by how much. O: Even though Kishimoto seems to have trolled over their moment horribly. -_-
Nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love this whole au thing you've got going here. Sakura is hilarious and sasuke is adorable. I cannot wait for the next installment! Yay! :)
FadedPeachTree chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
lol i just had to stop and sing along with the jepoardy song xD btw thats my username i was to lazy to log in
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I must say I liked this one better than the last one. Maybe because it was longer? idk...but all of them were good! Keep up the good work!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
lol. i was laughing like a hyena at 4am i the morn. xD

more~! 3
iluvkingdomheartz chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I can't wait for the next one i've never really liked oneshots but i do like yours a lot so i hope to see more :)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
...I love this Subway Gangster series!

She's so lucky! (And Sasuke too)

:D Another one-shot soon!
hana-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I love your fic! I love the sakura in your story...she's funny and sassy!

This deserve more reviews...100 maybe? XD

unrelated:

I also think sakura is not inlove with naruto...it's obvious she cares greatly to him but love? not really...well we really don't what she's going to do and who she really loves but I hope for her the best. Also something has been nagging me...I read in some forums they predict that sakura may die..either protecting naruto or just sacrificing herself 0_o Also some even translated the meaning of Sakura's name which means 'short life'

Anwyay keep writing good stories! Good luck

If you like to state on your opinion on what I said earlier about sakura..feel free to e-mail me at ...my head is swirling with confusion with the things I see at the internet.

see ya!
caitie29 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
your stories are just awsome, and they're funny too. Please continue to write.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Your rendition of gangster Sasuke is really...wow. It's reduced me to incoherency! lol. This story was really original and sweet and very well written! I've just read the three oneshots in this verse and loved all of them.

Can't wait for the next one! Now you have me wishing I had a sexy gangster boyfriend to protect me! lol
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
heres the thing: kishimoto sama already said that the o0ne couple he had planned frm the start was naruhina.

n this chappie? yeah defintley better than me and my gangster. touh that one rocked too, this one rocked...better.

Galimaufry chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I fully approve of Itachi being thrown in there. Not to metion that I desperately want Madara to show up soon. And there could be a huge family reunion! But not w/fugaku...b/c he and most of the rest of the Uchiha are (presumeably) dead at this point.
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was very, very cute partially because it does have Sakura acknowledging the uncool side of the gangsters. Her voice in this and her sassiness is hilarious though.

As for Sakura's feelings in the manga. I'm not sure if she is in love with Naruto or not. I think she has recognized there's... something there. Maybe not "on love" but Definitely "Best Friends" and a realization of someone growing up. So, ...I'm not sure she knows. She might be! 'Course with Sausake, Naruto, someone else, no one else. I actually think all of the above would work storywise.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »