Reviews for Miss Vanity
kcas chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
this story is gettin' better and better with every on-shout you add to it...it's so great ! congrads !...by the way, ar you on da too ?
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Awesome
Neuroanatomy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Love this fic!

hilarious and very endearing )

cheers mate.
Itachi Iz My Bitch chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
BESTESS ONE SHOT EVER DUDE! PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
Innocentsful chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Bossy McBobberPants

LOL

i love your stories!
dance of isis chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I THINK I DIED LAUGHING. No, seriously. I fell off my chair at some points during it. This was freakin' amazing. I am still in total awe at how funny it was, and how much it all flowed, and how Sakura balanced between accepting the reality and fantastising about being an 'epic gangster'. SERIOUSLY. You are the master of comedy. I should give you a prize. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH AH. Also, I'm sorry for being dead for so long, I totally missed out on reviewing some of your really really epic stories.

ALSO. Unrelated, I don't think Sakura is in love with Naruto, either. I mean, at this point... I'm not sure what her feelings for Sasuke are, either. But she's strong enough to accept the reality of what's happened and she's loyal to Naruto because... well, of his loyalty to her. And he's basically her best friend. But I'm not sure this necessarily translates to romantic love, because... well, she hasn't really shown that much indication of it in canon. Basically the affection for him shown so far by her is completely platonic. BUT. WELL. Kishimoto could always pull an uber plot twist and somehow justify it. I don't know. But I still think Sakura doesn't love Naruto romantically. Fie. /sits on my SasuSaku ship reverently

ANYWAY. Your story is awesome, you are awesome, SasuSaku is love. I LOVED Sakura in this. She was kind of vain and naive and flippant, yeah, but she was still... really kickass. If you know what I mean. And Sasuke with his kitchen dilemmas and sexy overprotectiveness is always win. I am in awe of you, seriously.

I AM RAMBLING NOW. I'll leave you to your life.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Damn! These one-shots are so funy they make me laugh!(then I get weird looks, but that doesnt matter neh?;p) Is there going to be more in the near future?
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LOVE the one shot!It was SO~O CUTE!XP XD XD XD XD
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
AMAZING3 i love this littel series thing! hahaha sakura is so hilarious.

unrelated:

well i think that unfortunately she isn't in love with sasuke right now. i also think because a while back when yamato told her it was easy to see her feelings from him, that she loves him in some way. whether or not its romantically thats unclear. i myself wouldn't mind if they canon narusaku. its my second favorite pairing. but then i feel horrible for sasuke casue he needs some love too! and he certainly can NOT be with karin! sasusaku will alwyas be my favorite pairing and we have to keep the love going strong! maybe if we get lucky sasuke will come to his senses soon ahaha
Amara Dzi chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was an AWESOME story! Loved it~
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'm going to answer you question, no Sakura isn't in love with Naruto cause' Sakura in one chap, says that she's still in love with Sasuke, and I think that maybe Sasuke too... Really cause Sasuke ALWAYS protects Sakura, it will be illogic! And you know why in the openings and endings they always put Sakura and Sasuke is beacuse they're in love with each other! Oh and I HAVE to say this: I HATE KARIN-BITCH/SLUT/WHORE! I HATE HEER! And I love the fic! And obviously put the sequel ASAP! and Really I wanted to kill Sakura when she got out of the closet! And I love your fics and you are my fave author! ;)

o
kenmesuck chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMG its super cute and really funny like

' Some might call it cowering, but no. I am much too dignified to cower. I’m just…okay, yeah, I’m cowering. You would too, shut up.'

you are awesome
see you another day chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I was doomed with the chapter when Sai told Sakura that Naruto loves him for weeks since my internet broke. I died inside because my mind was like 'and Sakura says 'Oh I love him to! MwahMwahMwah. Lemme schmooze, and love and cuddle and...'

So I verbally attacked my parents for Internet and watched Sakura call Naruto a fool.

I didn't think much of it because 'OH MY GOD DID ZETSU JUST APPEAR IN FRONT OF EVERYONE NAKED AND ASKING FOR SASUKE? HOHOHO, THEY WONT THINK HES GAY AT ALL. And Zetsus cute and fuck Danzo who isn't Madara who is incredibly misleading that bastard. And Sakuras crying again, and I hate Karin and Shisui is Itachis best friend right...?'

I can't decide what'll happen because Kishimoto makes these crazy weird twists so hey, maybe Sakura's into dominatrix and likes to call people fools? Ew?

So yeah. Sorry for the rambling. Ive been trying to cut down on reviewing like this but I just had to say...

So yeah.

Anyways I love this fanfiction and your canon one. It's epicness. I've never read Mafia-like SasuSaku which is really awesome when you write it.
Ms.McCartney-Lennon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
loved it!

she is a bad ass!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
wahh! abt the comment..

i dont like the idea that

sakura is inlove w/ naruto!

for this fanfic.. it was really awesome..

hehehe.. i really love it! _

i hope there will be more of this..
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »