Reviews for From A Duel To The Dorm
FN Punk chapter 1 . 7/13
In order to truly appreciate my way of looking at this, you must understand several things about me beforehand. I am a communist, an atheist, a black-or-white thinker, and a very intelligent and politically embued person. Some may call me opinionated, but that term does not apply to me in my mind. Some say that is because I think all of my opinions are correct simply because they are mine. These people are ignorant and do not wish to listen to my arguments because they are close minded. Before I go further, keep in mind I am not saying this as an underhanded way of saying anyone here is any of these things because I have no reasoning or evidence to support any such claims. I do not form opinions or views on anything of which I have no personal experience or otherwise documented evidence. With that said, also keep in mind that this applies to the following essay. Also, it is important to consider that the majority of homosexual behaviors outlined in this essay our indictitive of those portrayed by the homosexual culture, not neccesssrily the homosexual orientation alone. I believe that, much like black culture, there is at least some measure of difference between the culture and the general populous. The culture is the vocal proponent of the populous, and this leads to overwhelming influence over the general populous, leading to conversions o those who did not yet follow the dogma of the culture entirely.
I'm finding it difficult to choose a place to start, but I think I'll go with the reasons I do not support homosexuality. As I present each one, do not base your opinions of my reasoning on them individually without reading the entire document because that would be an inaccurate viewpoint. First, as a communist, this practice goes against the precise model of efficiency, uniformity, and simplicity required to achieve a utopian society. Speaking strictly of the majority of homosexuals, they have an overly active psychosexual drive which hinders their ability to perform complex tasks. They are also not suited to military service for this reason, but more on that later. Homosexuals are much like a teenager in that almost everything they do is impacted by overactive emotional drives, sexual drives, and irrational judgement. They are not capable of handling the immense responsibilities of performing important jobs which would be required of at least a piece of the population percentage they would represent in a communist society in order to keep things running efficiently for non-homosexuals. If this group were unable to comply with their assigned tasks, then the overall structure of society would decay. If homosexuals were given special treatment to avoid this calamity, then several domino effects would follow. For one, if homosexuals were given the simpler tasks they could complete, then people would fake being homosexual in order to get easier jobs, much like they do now to get closer to the female sex organs. Unfortunately, it is becoming more and more acceptable to drop your dignity in exhange for an easier path in life, which allows this sort of thing to happen. Also, the homosexual way of life is overall based on a non-productive, instantaneous, physically damaging style of sexual intercourse. Anal sex between two males is in no way natural, and this is a fact. If it were, allotments would have been made allowing for adaptation to this unsafe and unproductive method. While personally, I do enjoy anal sex with females very much, I acknowledge that it is unproductive, but it is not dangerous. The concept of accidental anal sex has kept animals pertinent to precautionary adaptations such as larger anuses on females which would prevent damage to the skin tissue. To reel this in, the key point is that homosexuals are driven by the need to have anal sex with other homosexuals which does not allow for reproduction and is an unsafe practice which endangers the lives of precious workers. Although I in no way am implying that all homosexuals are also practitioners of beastiality, it must be acknowledged that they are definitely, factually the highest percentage of practitioners in ivilized countries, followed by straight females and natives in primitive countries.
Oh my god finally not a thing were they are bother children and no condom and they just jump into this shit *claps*
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Very nice story. These two belong together.
l chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
k
A person chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Too short
ha chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
well it was decent. one problem i think you had was the occ. jaden is very clueless about anything but dueling, i find him being this forward with his feelings. what i would think would be more likely is that alexis would bring their respective feelings to the open and then jaden's instincts would take over.
thats just my opinion.
Kirito189 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
You're too good at this, as a favour, can you do a Natsu x Erza, pretty please
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Man, this was very interesting.
Unwell chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is a very sweet and soft story. The lemon also happens to be sweet and soft, but not enough to be boring. This isn't very intense, which aids in it being sort of charming.
CrimsonBurst chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please add more to this. I think it could be a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Add more please this could be a great story I belielve please don't stop now
NeoSpacianYu chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awsome.
Seto Takahashi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
After reading this I can't help but to think this might be a personal experience, the reason that I say this is because it seems to be really realistic to the point of reality. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more posts soon
jack raiders chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oxicotton and alexis gets really horny really fast
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Couple parts i didn't understand, but still Kickass man.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »