Reviews for I'll show you perks
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow ... (waving hands) My only comment that it was too short so I have not get enough
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Those boys are delicious. XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
love it! cute!
KaiiDee23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG i LOVE this fic so so SO much please write more like this. i love the way that behind the bravado etc. jim really loved bones but didnt feel like he was loved that is soo CUTE please write more with a similiar theme/storyline!
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
thank you for writing this...i love you :D
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
That was cute. It is interesting that Kirk was the one who was waiting on Bones to bring him closer or send him away. Overall good, although the consummation of their relationship was a bit awkward. Other than that it was good.
Ghostner chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
It's a cute story. I liked Uhura in it, and that she was treated well. Bones was especially good. I like him the best, so that's good. (Gotta thing about cranky, blue-eyed doctors.

You made some misspellings that changed the meaning of what you intended to say. I don't harp on misspellings unless they change the meaning of the words.

"Uhura saddled up next to Jim and Bones moved closer."

Unless there was a horse in that bar, Uhura SIDLED up. Unless you meant she saddled up on Jim and Bones, cause that could work in a kinky way.

"Besides there are plenty of girls here for you to slate even your libido.”

I think you meant slake, which means to satisfy a thirst or desire. Slate would mean scheduling engagements or appointments for his libido, or putting it on a list of candidates proposed for nomination or election. Or possibly whacking his libido with a hard, fine-grained metamorphic rock, if you stretched it. I guess those all could work in an odd sort of way, but slake would be better.
Dani chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I hope you write more in this fandom cause this story was great. Kirk & Bones is my favorite pairing and you wrote them very well.