Reviews for A Reason to Live
Chrome chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
My new favorite story
InuyashaLover221 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
This is my new favorite story.
Tempest78 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
lol Way to go Bankotsu!
Loved the chapter. Nice to see the backstory trickling in without overloading the readers.
Really enjoy how in character everyone is too.
Thanks for the update.
Fearlessmaiden34 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Good chapter! I'm so glad you updated! :)
Joannes808 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
It looks like Bankotsu got himself in over his head with that one, can't wait to see what comes next.
I'm really hoping that he will eventually go up to Sango, to tell her how he feels. And that Miroku finally gets what's coming to him.
Tempest78 chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Bankotsu wouldn't run from the girls, lol. He might back away wide eyed or look for Sango and say something about being with her, but he's too macho to run from girls. :P

Few misspelled words, but loved the chapter. :)
Tempest78 chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Awesome chapter. lol and it should be ass breath {no e on the end.} :P
I like how you've kept everyone mostly in character. :) I also enjoy when the writing just takes you away. It's one of the best things about being a writer. :)
Tempest78 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Great chapter. What an unexpected twist! Looking forward to the next update and thanks for this one. :)
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
YAY! and SQUEEE! updated! yay! sorry, absolutely awesome! :D poor Bankotsu, getting beat up by Kagome! lol! and woot! go Kikyo! and I realllllllllllly hope he tells Sango he loves her! and I love how pissed he got! :D can't wait to see more! I'm so glad you're back!

luve,
Fairy!
Tempest78 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Awesome chapter. I love the growing comradeship between Bankotsu and the group. I can't imagine what's he's thinking and feeling about seeing his brother again after all this time or about their recent battle. Kagome is warming up to Bankotsu. Inuyasha is as obnoxious as ever.
I noticed a few misspelled words, but overall not that bad at all.
It's always difficult to start writing again after such a long hiatus, but writing is something you never forget, just like riding a bike. It'll come with practice. :)
Thrilled to have you back in action and looking forward to your next update. :)
Emiko Uchiha chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
you should continue this story I'm anxiously waiting for the next update :D
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
HA! telling that to Bankotsu is just like signing ur own death warrant! ooh ooh! or digging ur own grave! haha haha haha! he's so screwed! especially with wat happened to Amaya, there's no WAY Bankotsu will let him leave that clearing alive! please, please, please update soon! i cant wait to see more!

luve,

Fairy!
hey chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
hey i loved this so far so finsh it i cant wait to read the next ch. later
YazzyBoo chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
That was a really suspenseful chapter! I loved it, can you please update soon? I cant take the anticipation. As always- perfect grammar, no spelling mistakes, and beautiful chapter structure.

update soon :p

-YazzyBoo
InuyashaLover221 chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
omg good story!

i like this chappie, I hope Bankotsu doesnt die.