Reviews for You Never Can Tell
Update soon pls.. Its very likely that this will happen to Logan and Rory sometimes if truly Logan left his fathers business.
htm16 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
I love story and it needs to be continued. Please!
htm16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i love this story it captuers the spirit of Sophie and GG's Perfectly please update soon
AminalLuv chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Hey. I'm so glad I found this story. I don't know how I missed it when it actually came out. You right faced-paced, witty, Gilmore-esque dialogue like no one I've read before. It's great. The only real critque I could come up with is that maybe sometimes you do it too well. What I mean by that is a few times in the story th dialgue moved so quickly it was hard to follow. This is a written story, not playing out on the screne for us, and as such I think a little more description at times to fill in the blanks might be helpful. You're a great writer though, and I think you'd especially make a kick ass screen writer.
sfbxfcb chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Wonderful!
CrazieGirlie chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Please please please update soon!
CrazieGirlie chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Oh My Gosh you are really talented, you captured the character's personalities really well! I am loving the story.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
Wow. Update soon.
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
It's been six months... :(

After seeing your username in the Logan forum, I decided to look at your stories.. sorry if that's weird..

But I think this is really good. I know this happened a chapter or two ago but I thought Paris's mood swings were quite funny. Poor Doyle, though.

I hope you update soon!
BizzareBavarian chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
:( :( i've been reading this story for two days lol. last night i didn't go to bed until 3 because i couldn't tear myself away from this without finishing it

i hope rogan will get through this and i hope you update soon
papaslittlecj chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Continue pleaseee
Stopeatingthepastespecial chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I'm officially addicted to your story like the Gilmore girls are addicted to coffee! You capture each character's sense of humor so well, and I end up laughing at so many of your brilliant references! Thank you so much for sharing your writing gift with all of us Rogan lovers!
Tookie Clothespin chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
aw that was sad. really well written chapter, but sad. i have to say i love this story. and this chapter, i especially liked the little moment between logan and ellie. that's just adorable. i hope there's more of them to come. it would be nice to see some family moments too. between all three of them. can't wait to read more. update soon ! :)
iwannabegilmore chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
love it update soon!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
wow. you are a GREAT writer! please continue. your story is really interesting. i can't wait to see how everything plays out!