Reviews for Blood Secrets
i love it !
kuroh chapter 14 . 1/31
countinue please I want to read more
Haneko Takahashi chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
pls update i love this story! xx
Little Shinn chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
When will you update?interesting
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Awww! So cute! Can you update please so I can know the outcome of this adorable story? *spazzes and pleads*
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
TwistedNoir chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Really enjoyed this, hope you decide to continue updating
Blaque Lotus chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
this is a very interesting and good story. please finish it. I really want to know what will happen next,
Dangerousluv chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Ichiru is back, Shiki made a move on Ichijo, what will happen next? Does Zero accept Kaname as a mate? Please update! It's been forever since you last posted a chapter! I really want to know what happens next! Please please please add more chapters soon! I'm begging you!
wintersubaki chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
owh..this getting interesting..wonder what happen next
hitomi65 chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
great story
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
bloody-crimson-eyes chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Hi I've been following your story for half a year or maybe a uear now, I think.
I like the way you write, and yeah it inspired me to continue my KanaZero fanfics. Haven't had the guts to post it here yet, though ehehe

Waiting for the next chapter and sooooo exciiiited XD take your time no need to hurry XD
Devlin chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
i'm begging you. Please update TT i'm dying to see what happens.
yaoilover4 chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Ey. Are you going to up date it some time this year? I mean, literaly, it's been a year since your last up date... please actualice!

Ja'ne!
MangaGaki chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
D'awwh, Senri, you sly little vampire

It was cute how Senri reacted to his own actions

Update soon, I really wanna know what happens when Takuma returns, and the KanZe is adorable

Lauren