Reviews for Two Hundred Ways to Say I Love You
Etakkate chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Sashaying back into the lab, she dangled a pair of cuffs from her right index finger. "A little biddy told me you've been a bad, bad scientist."

"It's birdie, Bones."

I love your work!

LMAO!
Ser Lady Geek chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
If I were to say that this was amazing, and wonderful, and brilliant, I wouldn't be doing it any justice. All the way through it was well written and funny and interesting. This is definately going under my favorites : )
meri47 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"sexually combust", "Sweets on speed dial", I love it!

I take it that Zack is their AU soon?
flerdyblerb chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was epic and amazing. And I loved it.
grc73 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Mindblowing. An extremely high standard of writing all the way through.

BTW #151 and #153 - you've been eatching the same YouTube videos as me (and I love Sara Bareilles and that "Chemicals React" song...
neveragain79 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loved it! my faves were #43 #51 #53 #81 #89 #151
CCslover22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
LOVED IT!
DevilJolie chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow. I don’t usually like drabbles; but these are fantastic. It is obvious that you spent a lot of time and effort writing each one. Each one has its own plot and all of them are examples of quality writing. I hope that since you left off with 199.2 that there will be more to come? Great job!
Slick1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
These were awesome and beautiful. Thanks.
Chestnutlass chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
7-29-42-52-78-109-122-151-178-199.2 Just a few of the very best! Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed that they were out of order, kept me guessing. Fluffy and sweet, perfect for a Friday night!

But what happened to #2 and #3?
up and coming writer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this is amazing :) you did an awesome job
s chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
oh i love it

some of them were so cute, and others were just hilarious!

i can't remember which i liked more, cause there are like 200 little storys in there

if i'm reading a long story and i get bored, i stop reading it, but i read all your fic, so it means that you did a great job!

sorry for my english, i'm from spain )
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Absolutely amazing! Great job with all the little captured moments! I totally enjoyed every word!
stardustkr7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Ahh! Took forever to read all of them but they're all so amazing!