Reviews for Mega Man Star Force Zero
Loverly Light chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
XD I LOVED the part where Bud and Zack tried to get Solo to play with them. They should have known better… but at least Solo seemed to be enjoying himself.

-grin- Well, at least Solo and Sonia are somewhat friendly with each other, if not romantic. (And Lyra likes Laplace enough to refer to him like that… )

I’m glad Sonia and Luna are friends now. While I never really cared for Sonia, I’ve warmed up to her slightly and only really hate GeoXSonia, not Sonia herself, so I’m glad Sonia is okay with Geo and Luna being in love with each other. I liked all of Luna and Sonia’s conversation, really.

Oh, trouble strikes again… Well, Luna will certainly have some explaining to do to Solo and Sonia once things are all wrapped up… "

And another fight is about to start! I’ll look forwards to figure out what’ll happen during it!
Loverly Light chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I like it when you show what happens with the Guardians. It helps them be more sympathetic characters, as well as works well with this story. One of the reasons I think I like this fic so much it that it has the same feel as the games, but also a unique flair as well. It's very well-done.

Heehee, Pat's crush on Luna is very cute~ - Love the whole part about him wanting to see her in a swimsuit. XD

Aww, I'm so happy Bud and Luna made up and are friends again~

Ah, the entrance of Sonia and Solo! And they came together... (I know they probably aren't a couple, but still... )
Loverly Light chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
XD So now Rey is in love with Luna too... that part was funny, even though I know he was just joking~

Anyway, I loved all the explanation about Rey and Pat being able to transform! I'm glad they got over their differences and are able to get along now. And, although I know I've said this already, the interactions between Luna and Pat are so -cute-. And I also loved Luna and Xerox's quick conversation about how they make a good team and that they're glad they met~
Loverly Light chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
...I always love it when you do flashbacks~ As I said, you always get the characters different personalities and relationships down perfectly.

Uh-oh, Zack has a plan... " Hope it works!
Loverly Light chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Another perfect chapter! This is definitly the second-best fanfiction I've ever read. Amazing job!

Anyway, I loved how Fenrir recognized Gemini (even if it wasn't actually Gemini). And I also love Luna and Pat's friendship and Pat's crush on Luna! Heehee, Xerox -is- jealous. I have a theory about him (and the leader of the Guardians), but I'll just wait to see if I'm right or totally off-base. "
Azure Winter chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
Haven't got a chance to read and review in sometime, anyway this and the past few chapters have been really good. Xerox apparently feels something for Luna at least at the end of 10 he seems to. Now we finally see the rest of the group, who are now going to help in tronceing Fairy Leviathan (Her name in the Zero series for those who don't know). Should be a interesting fight.
Zohaku chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
A very interesting story. Megaman Starforce with some things from Megaman Zero series. I really like it that Luna can EM Wave Change into Zero.

I am really curious about who the leader is of the Four Guardians.
Rubius chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
is this a geo/luna pairing cause there should be more of them in my opinion, can't wait to see how this plays out.
Azure Winter chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Of course Bud wasn't too happy about Luna taking Geo's place as protector and hero. Believeing it will lead to self detruction or getting herself killed I should say.

Well now Fenrir is going to start trouble and is someone who enjoys a good fight. Once again Bud and Pat (and Rey) are their too killing butt, weather or not Ace and Acid will be there depens on if a mega snack isn't distracting him (Ace of course).

Really enjoying the story, I see nothing wrong and neither do I have anything to compain about, (not exactly a master at grammar after all).
Loverly Light chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Poor Bud. (And Zack too, I guess.) Luna's changed a lot over the past four years, and yet he can't help but treat her like he did when they were kids...

Heh, Harpuia's sure right about women. " You get the characterization of the characters perfect. I really liked when Bud was explaining to Luna about what Geo would want. So true...

Anyway, as amazing as always! I can't wait to read more!
Loverly Light chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
...Dang I love this story so much. XD Anyway, I love how things are getting more intense, and the parts with Luna and Geo were so cute. I can't wait to read more!
Azure Winter chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Really good story so far, first thing first, I find it kind of funny how Luna became Zero since it reminds me back in 1993, when X1 came out everyone mistook him for a girl upon first appearance unless they read Cain's Journal in the manual. Also it's cool to see the four gurdians too as EM Wave beings, I can kind of guess who their master is but I'm still not 100% sure since it up and change. Keep it up I'm eager to see what Bud has to say to Luna about being the new hero.
rini124 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
I like this story a lot and think the plot is awesome, but some things strike me as odd-it could be partially because Star Force is the only Mega Man game I've played besides Marvel vs. Capcom and unlocking Roll :P

But yes, one thing I noticed is how the only name picked was "Zero". I figured you based Luna's transformation off the Zero from the old games (which I only know because he is my boyfriend's favorite character). It's not too bad, but all the characters in the game have part or the whole name of the FMian/Amian/Whatever (Minus Harp Note because Harp's name was changed to Lyra-but it is Lyra Note in the Anime), so I think it's weird that it's just "Zero" as it doesn't fit in with any of the others. Similarly, the transcode number is...odd. I'm not sure your reasoning for picking that one, but even with most of WAZA being able to Wave Change, it still seems an odd number to pick.

Similarly, I noticed Misora/Sonia hasn't been mentioned at all and while I can't stand her, part of the issue that your story doesn't fit as well into canon as it could is because she's not mentioned. It was shown she became friends with the other group and it was obvious she had feelings for Geo too, so it seems odd she hasn't been mentioned-I mean, you could still be meaning to mention her at a later time, but yeah.

Just a few tidbits to mention~ Shall look forward to the other chapters though, as like I said, the plot is really interesting.
Loverly Light chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Yay! One of my favorite Mega Man characters is now another of my favorite characters!

And Pat and Rey are back too! This is really an amazing fic, I'm sorry I'm not able to say much more... I just really love everything about it, even the little things like Pat's new outfit and Bud working with Aaron and Kelvin. So, yup. You do an amazing job, and I really look forwards to more!
Loverly Light chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, this is awesome! I love it so far! Sorry I'm not going into more detail, but when I really like something I get at somewhat of a loss for words. Anyway, this is totally amazing so far, and it looks like there'll be a lot of great stuff coming up. Awesome job!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8