Reviews for Devil to Pay
EmmelleN chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Great story! I really enjoy your writing style!
Vanidot chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Not sure I've reviewed yet but I reckon this he'as a good story. Okay bad attempt at southern? Sorry about that. I'm taking after my dear gran who's a countrified Virginian. they got their own accent in the southern mountains 'Down Home.' Can't wait to read the rest but I had to wonder did TRavis say what he said to work a bit of reverse phycology on Ezra who'd been aimin' to leave til then? good story yeah know I'm repeatin' myself but my blood suga's a mite low. See y'all real soon. P.S. Story's only good cause I took off points for the F words.
ladybria chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Found your fictions yesterday while looking through someone's favorites list. I have to say your style of writing the boys is the most realistic i've ever seen. I've read at least three of your stories so far and plan on reading the rest as soon as possible. Thank you so much for writing and posting here on fanfic!
beanarie chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
This story is pure amazing. I really love your style. The characterization actually enhanced canon and the dialogue and interactions made me squee. This is really, seriously, one of my favorite fics. Ever.
Frodo1512 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG..This story was fantastic! as well as the prequels to this story! Please tell me there's another one coming! Does Ezra ever get better? :O...You write really well...keep it up!
macberly chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Poor Ezra! Will he ever be rid of these headaches or will he be forced to suffer through them the rest of his life, how ever long that will be considering how debilitating his headaches are! I hope you plan a sequel! I NEED MORE!
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Fantastic end to this story! They do have such a hard time telling each other how much they care about each other and Ezra is fighting his training to not care but you show it so well. Ezra is determined to protect his friends as best he can and loved his mention that he cares more for them than he should so he is leaving. Travis is doing what he thinks is best but they aren't going to be seperated. Nice hurt put on the Palmers but the final threat isn't resolved; they aren't going to back down. Love that Chris took Ezra's bag and stomped off to the saloon because he is pleased. I just love this series and this is a fantastic addition to it. Please keep writing in this series; I'm looking forward to the final showdown.
NotTasha chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
oh man. Poor Ezra. Poor Buck too. I can really feel how this is hurting him as well
NotTasha chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
I love Chris and Vin's reaction to Ezra's heartfelt oath. LOL. Typical! But man, Ezra's refusal to admit he's affected by the attack is so like him.

Your descriptions are tremendous. I love how you describe Ezra walking across the courtroom floor.

I don't like those Palmers. I'm just sayin'.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love how the guys just fit together so well. That Chris finds balance with Vin and Ezra when they're in a strange place. That Buck has become watch dog to Ezra. That they have all learned Ezra's tells as to when he's about to black out.

And your court room is so well done. I feel like I'm right there with them. Vin is perfect.
Trekkieb chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
"As if the Judge could possibly think more of his associates than he does himself. Why, hasn’t he just been stupid enough to tell them so?" Excellent line. Excellent chapter!
mystdogs chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Excellent series, I hope to see more in the future!
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I just read this series and was so happy to see the last chapter added this morning. Wow! What a ride. At first I was a bit distracted by your use of present tense. In some spots, it draws attention to itself and away from the story, but overall worked very well. I thought your characterizations were very good. I really enjoyed the fact that Chris was so concerned about Ezra and the others, but fought so hard to not show that concern. Vin's 'interpreting' Chris's black moods for everyone was funny. In this last chapter, you painted a very clear picture of how tired and hurt the boys are. Nathan's thoughts that he hated to see them like this were poignant and brought home how bad the situation was. I liked Judge Travis's use of reverse psychology on Ezra to get him to stay. It was sneaky. What a wonderful set of stories. I do hope we get to see more from this series and find out if Ezra continues to improve or not. Thanks for sharing. Judy
SivanShemesh chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Nice ending... grin.

Thank you for update it. Looking forward for your new story.

Thank you for writing, and keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
BM originally chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
You simply cannot stop there! Please keep it coming! I want to know how they save the town and if Ezra's ever going to be at least passibly all right!