Reviews for Roxy, You're So Dreamy
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This was a really sweet and funny story. I really liked it. Namine and especially Demyx were really, really funny and Axel was at his goofy, mischievous and Roxas loving best. I'm going to start reading Namine's story now. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Was looking for him to apologize for his previous attempt at an apology. Who can resist Axel? I know I can't. I am really loving this story.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I saw the Axel story and followed your instructions to read this and Namine's stories first. Very funny. I really enjoyed this first chapter. Thank you!
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Aww! That story was awesome! Happy ending! I don't know if you got better, but you were great from the start. Sorry, I stayed up reading this until midnight. I'm a bit delusional.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I'm starting to wonder about that video game. How the hell...? Anyways, LOL! I hate that word, but there's no better expression. The dress of doom... btw, 8 is my lucky number...
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
That's horribly hilarious! How does Roxas handle him? And ow do you come up with these amazing ideas?
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Next is stage three~! Wow, I sound like a pervert... haha! Namine and Larxene? Shock factor!
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Haha! You have got to love grade school humor, especially when coming from Axel.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
... I'm REALLY envious of Roxas right now. Not fair! I'm scared of the dark too! Where's my Axel?
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Yeah! And that's the reason Naminé's my favorite.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Huh...? Now I'm confused. Is he going to pull some girly line like 'im just me' or 'i only like you'? I might freak if he turns out to be trisexual... no matter what, he's still a pervert. But perversness is funny...
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
There is definitely something wrong with the phrase 'portal out like a normal nobody.' Ew... no Axel and Marluxia. That's just wrong. Oh, and they're all idiots. Bur I love them anyway. Good job ;)
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
...! I'm laughing too much to think straight. :)
srakatsz221 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
This was pretty good. Though, what happened to Marluxia?
The Moon's Berserk chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Awww!

I loved it!

((off to read the others))