Reviews for Dark Defense
paytonkraft1102 chapter 1 . 2/5
Incompetence is poison, hesitation is defeat, weakness is sin. WE ARE THE STORM.
THOTSLAYER9000 chapter 7 . 1/31
Quality really went out of the windows these last few chapters. Will not be reading this again fortunately.
THOTSLAYER9000 chapter 5 . 1/31
Jesus Christ this was cringe asf
VFR6 chapter 18 . 1/5
I was browsing through Reyel's fav list, and I noticed this fic. Not the story, premise, nor the summary, but the published date, and last updated. Holy hell, delay the ending a bit longer, a child born when the first chapter was uploaded, he or she can take a driving license today.
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 9 . 1/2
I just love the implication that Vergil, and more amusingly, Dante are actually French, something which fits far to well when you think about it.
Renwho chapter 18 . 12/29/2022
I read this in a day... and that day was full of happiness, anxiety, fist pumps and awe as I witnessed how this story turned. It was... beautiful, for lack of a better term. And I am glad the author came back and completed the 13 year journey to complete this master piece.
Frau Kojiro chapter 8 . 12/14/2022
Man, I really love the hate you are absolutely heaping on Umbridge here. Truly, it brings a tear to my eye seeing her get so boxed in that she resorts to thug-like violence. Beautiful.
EvilStevilTheKenevil chapter 1 . 12/12/2022
Ah, this is a crossover, I see (was linked here from somewhere else).

Seems good so far, my only issue is the usual grammar bull. Could *not* have cared less. When you think about the actual words being used for a second, it doesn't make any sense if you omit the "not".

Otherwise...oh this will be fun
Om2374 chapter 13 . 12/5/2022
Yeah no Merlin is Lucy's son
scyfly chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
story has decent structure but the details were rather odd to me. overal rather boring, not at all the ass kicking i was expecting, it hasnt even a real ending
scyfly chapter 4 . 12/5/2022
lee jordan is two year above harry
scyfly chapter 3 . 12/5/2022
so he is gonna teach them sword fighting? ignoring that a normal sword prob wont do much nvm that they are just humans so far too slow? that doesnt seem to smart

lure the demon into the alley and suddenly you have two wall and the ground to transfigure in a spike cage all around him while you jump with magic to the roof and keep sending spikes down.
scyfly chapter 3 . 12/5/2022
so harry has a crush? sure seems that way
scyfly chapter 1 . 12/5/2022
after 4 years of canon and another hundred of history changing dumbledore's character couldve at least done with a heads up.

it felt more than a little weird
Dasgun chapter 7 . 11/25/2022