Reviews for Dark Defense
fractalman chapter 16 . 8/18
A pity you never quite finished out the year.
Eberhardt chapter 16 . 8/18
Don't usually read fics that haven't updated in so long, but I misclicked and couldn't stop reading. It's...honestly not your best fic, in terms of quality, but it was still entertaining. Vergil comes off as untouchable here, above near everyone else, and while it's understandable as he works on a different powerscale, it's still a bit off putting. Forcing in Umbridge also kind of dragged things out, as if you're just following the same paths as canon with slight differences.

Still, as I said, it was entertaining, and I'm sad there isn't more. I'd like to have seen more interaction between Harry and Vergil. Maybe even a reference or two to Nero, as even if DMC4 wasn't as good as the others...guy's still his kid, ya know? Or at least, heavily implied to be.
Anon-kun chapter 16 . 7/29
I hope that one day you'll come back to this fic. It's been almost 4 years since an update for it but it's so great. I just re-read through it today and it's still amazing this time as it was the first.
lmc9389 chapter 16 . 7/24
Hope you continue one day
Dark Slayer chapter 16 . 6/15
This story was extremely well made, I enjoyed Vergil's interactions with the Hogwarts staff and students alike, Dante's cameos were funny to read. All in all, your story immediately went up my top 3 favorites fics. I hope you will update it someday soon as Dmc good fics are so rare, even more so when they are that good.
Amethyst-Phoenixx chapter 16 . 6/7
Oh dear Lord! Never thought to find a character like Vergil in a magical world such as Harry Potter. But here is the interesting thing, not only you have displayed his character so WELL, but also natural to the point that seems like Vergil BELONGS to Hogwarts. This is amazing!... wish to see this REALLY happen. But please DO finish this, it's great.
purrball31 chapter 16 . 6/4
This story is very well written and I love how on point your portrayal of Vergil was. Thank you for writing this and stay awesome! (_)
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 16 . 5/9
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
After-tea chapter 16 . 4/17
Waiting hopelessly for you to continue this.
Its Vergil and why did you changed the spelling after getting it right the first twelve times
Yukia96 chapter 16 . 3/25
please continue this
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 16 . 3/2
I love your Vergil, and this story definitely deserves an update, although after four years since the last one, that's probably wishful thinking.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 16 . 3/1
This may be the most well crafted DMC cross I've ever read. Hell of a story and I hope it continues one day. And if it does, I hope Harry gets some more attention. That's rather amusing to read.
httpkirby chapter 5 . 2/7
Bwahaha, this story can't possibly get more beautiful! I decided to risk spoilers for Devil May Cry (since I haven't even touched it before), and so far it seems FANTASTIC. I may get into it now... Anyways, good luck with your journey!
oooh please write more...
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »