Reviews for Dark Defense
Please continue. Great story.
Pimity chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
It's been 9 years.
Vixm chapter 17 . 12/1/2020
Cmon man
Sorxia chapter 15 . 11/14/2020
Nvm my previous complaint about the incorrect spelling of the name. It has been fixed :) I could cry

I am tired
Sorxia chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
I love this fic but I am very, VERY annoyed by how halfway through Vergil turned into Virgil. It's such a small thing and no one will prolly even see me complain but I can't deal with it. Did you just forget how the name was written? Or was it a beta reader? I don't even know if you have a beta reader or whatever I have not slept for like 38 hours, which is prolly also the reason why this is bothering me so much.
recline chapter 17 . 11/10/2020
This was fucking amazing. Sad that this seems to be on hiatus, but dam that was great. Could have done something to his speach to make it sees more demonic. But still great chapter.
Metalora chapter 17 . 10/5/2020
Welp, time to wait for the next chapter which judging by the fact you haven't updated since 2018, the story is interesting and good, and the fact that 2020 has been nothing short of the apocalypse, I come to the conclusion that we'll, sadly, never see the conclusion of this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2020
!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2020
Please continue this
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 17 . 9/14/2020
Oh I do hope you come back to update..
I am dying to find out what happens next.
Sm0keyPanda chapter 17 . 7/31/2020
No. No! NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT ON THAT NOTE! SO CRUEL!
God damn I really hope this gets an update soon. I love this story so damn much.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2020
This is really good and I can’t wait for more.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 17 . 6/18/2020
interesting.
kasumi misuto chapter 17 . 6/12/2020
love this so mucchhh... please update XD
random-k chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
This story was a cool and well executed crossover!
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »