Reviews for Dark Defense
EvanderAdvent chapter 17 . 2h
It’s great to see you back on these older stories. I can’t wait to see where this will go. Of your other older stories I hope you continue I hope to see Code Tekka, Sailor Moon GSL and Reikai Sensei Kawabara updated someday soon.
Mor chapter 17 . 6/22
Damn, you made me seriously Like Vergil. I seriously hope that you can continue with your story as it’s brilliant and makes me extremely violently happy! I love the semi Master Student relationship that’s going on and I’m kind of curious about Hogwarts reaction to Dante should he ever pop by.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 17 . 6/20
Certainly wasn't expecting an update to this after so long. Good to see you're still kicking!
gamemonger56 chapter 17 . 6/20
Oooooooooo!
alertpoet91 chapter 17 . 6/20
GREAT CGAPTER!
vmage2 chapter 12 . 6/19
Kneazles are magical cats. Jarvies (sp?) are the creatures that curse incessantly.
Jrambo710 chapter 17 . 6/18
Please continue writing this story !
Yinma911 chapter 17 . 6/16
Please please please please please continue!
Draxien Oblivion chapter 17 . 6/16
this stories amazing! cant wait for more!
Saphira's Ember chapter 17 . 6/16
Thank you so much for updating! I have been reading this fic since the beginning and even though you left for so long and there was no sign of it ever finishing I still come back to read it every once in a while just because it is that good. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you're back.
Shincore chapter 17 . 6/13
1 Vergil vs 10000 Voldemort ez gg
Wragziez chapter 17 . 6/12
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a fantastic story!
yaoilover23 chapter 17 . 6/5
YAY! An update. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
stardrago chapter 17 . 6/5
so if have a hard time with your old notes for your stories, how about some new ideas that you could put up in your Crossover Corner; like an idea Lelouch becoming the Black Dragon; since that was the announcement that Lord Drakkon had said in the prelude for the Shattered Grid event. Like a what if the Power Morpher of Lord Drakkon had separated from him when he first tried to escape from his world after losing his powers for the first time from the Boom's comics?
Jack Inqu chapter 17 . 6/4
It has indeed been quite a while; I'm really sorry about your hard drive dying on you. That had to hurt, a lot.

That's a good summation of this version of Dumbledore, and one of the reasons I've never really warmed up to him.

Vergi's not a good guy by any means, but he's honest and honorable in his own ways. And very, very deadly, as the Death Eaters are finding out.

I'm definitely curious as to Voldemort's final fate. I'm guessing that Harry is going to literally slice him in half with his new sword.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »