Reviews for Dark Defense
AnimeGamerGirl23 chapter 16 . 7/10
Please update soon,I read some of your other stories and their great please continue this story.
Voltrasin chapter 5 . 3/18
Did anyone get a scythe?
OmegaUltima chapter 16 . 2/25
Aw, you stopped there? That's one hell of a 'blue-balling' cliffhanger, one that seems like it will never be resolved after all this time :(
Katzztar chapter 13 . 2/25
Don't know if anyone's responded the the legend of Merlin in the time since this was posted...

Merlin's mother was a mortal woman, his father was an incubus. So really, Merlin was the most famous Cambion (half-demon offspring of an incubus) in history.
Katzztar chapter 11 . 2/25
Did I read that right? The parliament of irate owls attacked PETA? Oh now THATS amusing
Katzztar chapter 9 . 2/24
Hagrid did have it hard. Not only did his being a half-breed made others suspect him (think of how easy it was for Riddle to make Dippet believe him and expel Hagrid?) But also Hagrid's dad died sometime when he was 12, as he was an orphan at time he was expelled in third year. While Dumbledore talked Dippet into letting Hagrid stay on the grounds as an assistant to the then groundskeeper. I doubt anyone was really a substitute parent to Hagrid.
Katzztar chapter 7 . 2/24
wha... In earlier chapters it directly states that since Umbridge isn't a professor, only a observer, she can't give detentions or deduct/award points, nor is she able to have access to the floo connections. Did I miss something? I thought she went in and was an investigator from the beginning. Or was it she was just an observer then LATER was appointed High Inquisitor, which gave her the authority of detention/points AND she's able to make 'educational decrees'?
Hmmm hopefully future chapters will clarify
Baluar chapter 16 . 2/23
You've GOT to continue this.
Please please please please PLEASE update this soon, I love your writing style and the story is extraordinary, seriously, you need to update this masterpiece
Some user chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Please update soon .. been dying to see what will happen to dumbridge pleasee
PEDAwriter chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
I truly do hope that you continue this story.
It is, by far, one of the greatest fanfics I've read.
Usually, when I finish reading a book, I immediately remove it from my reading list, whether or not the book is completed. But for some reason, I can't get myself to remove this book. It is one of the very few I keep in my reading list, checking for updates every other week. I hope you get the inspiration to continue this someday. I admire the way you write, you have officially earned my respect where only two others can
mr-mercer chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
This creation is a very good one. I sincerely hope you continue this some day, though even if you don't I'll have the first chapter bookmarked so I can reread at my leisure.
Dehgan chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Despair takes hold, as hope dwindles. Now we'll never see Harry get CUH-RAZY against Voldemort and spontaneously learn how to use his magic and Quidditch training to copy the Stinger.

And that's just sad.
NakedFury chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Why the fuck people keep using the term Professor Dumbledore when it fucking should be HEAD fucking MASTER Dumbledore!

god dammit
DMD Hanafin chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
How the hell is Slytherin incompetent?
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »