Reviews for Dark Defense
Rakaan chapter 16 . 7/23
It's a shame you abandoned this, it was getting pretty good.
Rakaan chapter 10 . 7/23
That was a well done cameo!
Rakaan chapter 6 . 7/22
I'm really enjoying this story!
Tazael chapter 16 . 7/20
Wonderful story, excellent plot line, and I love seeing Vergil being an awesome badass (and not just a stuck-up asshole, c'mon, he IS a son of Sparda too!). I sincerely hope you update!
There are a few grammatical issues (probably courtesy of , no offense!) so if you need someone to beta chapters for you, I'm totally open to do that.
I look forward to seeing an update!
DarkBlur2005 chapter 16 . 7/20
Bruh. One word, two syllables, three hours of screaming in Rage. UP-DATE!
Gracfully chapter 14 . 7/3
like Harry has three choices first is of course an Auror 2nd is professor of DADA & third is working for ministry so he would be able to run for minister of magic
Gracfully chapter 12 . 7/2
Gracfully chapter 11 . 7/2
so neat chapter
Gracfully chapter 4 . 7/2
very neat like how Harry got Professor Vergil attention when he told him about who read up on even if it wasn't much
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/2
I like it professor Vergil sounds interesting he does
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 7/1
Infernal text sounds like it's either magic or possible with magic.

Incredibly useful to do, too, if done right.

Is there Calestial, by any chance? And how does it differ? Or is it simply like Infernal, but with a different twist? (more benign)

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 7/1
He doesn't actually need a wand though...

Who says he couldn't cast magic without one?

Also, just because spells don't work as well on demons, doesn't mean you need to go counter-element or bust.

Nothing is stopping you from casting things on things OTHER than the demon, like that nice little bit of rubble, or a handy bag of projectiles.

A spot of transfiguration and some banishing charms and a tiny bit of rubble becomes a sharp spike of rock blasted from a cannon.

Laying traps also works. So does animating minions.

Basically, they're weak to anything other than direct assault.

There's no reason you should forgo your wand entirely and start from the ground up looking for a legendary sword...

But I suppose this would give people a good reason to use muggle weapons (like assault rifles, uzis and tommy-guns, if they can't make a Dante-esque pistol or better...), even if they end up enchanting them for extra utility and performance.

-N
Darkis Shadow chapter 9 . 6/30
I swear every time I reread this story, I always think of Umbridge looking like Eruka Frog from Soul Eater.
DancingDragonGirl9 chapter 16 . 6/26
This story is a rare and beautiful gem, an absolute work of art and artful characterization, a galing gust of pure perfection bringing laughter and joy to all who gaze upon it. No story I have ever read had me screaming and shrieking with such shear unholy /glee/ as this. It would be a tragedy of the highest calibre were this most wonderous and delightful tale to forever wallow and languish in incompletion, bearing sadness unto all who would wish to read it to it's most thrilling conclusion.
Iheartlife888 chapter 16 . 6/15
Hey I know you still update! Update this one please. You can't just leave this awsome story as a cliff hanger!
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »