Reviews for Dark Defense
I have just discovered this crossover of yours and must say I have rather enjoyed it thus far. Though it has been some time since you have updated this I do hope you still check in from time to time.
FireEmblemLover39 chapter 17 . 11/4
If you can't remember the plotline for this, why not do a remake to include V and Nero for extra umbridge bashing glory? I have seen a few stories that bring V back without forcing it and think it would be hilarious to find that here!

On a different note, this is probably my favorite fanfiction that's centered on a single Sparda family member. I'm glad to see one that more or less keeps Vergil in character - or as in character as the third game and manga implies!
aspire5515 chapter 1 . 10/29
to the below. nani the fuck?
Otizurc chapter 1 . 10/26
question: what the hell is feck
Kazuka746 chapter 1 . 10/19
It's been so long and I keep coming back to this story... It's great ! It really is !
I wish and hope that you'll find it in you to continue and maybe finish this amazing story.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 17 . 9/19
This. This is superb. Absolutely fantastic. I started reading it last night, had to stop because 4:30 AM is late to be reading in anyone's books, and picked it back up as soon as I was fully awake. This isn't the first story I've seen to feature a Son of Sparda teaching at Hogwarts, but it is by far the best. I love that Vergil is doing his best just because it's his job and getting attached, possibly without realizing. The story says he doesn't care and his actions say he does... I love how he impacts the story of The Order of the Phoenix, the way he regularly frightens Umbridge, how he goes about his teaching, and his interactions with everyone.

I don't agree or like the idea of Dumbledore being this manipulative old snake (I think it's BS, frankly), but I appreciate that you don't make all that big of a deal of it and have him still care for the students. Too many stories don't do that and it puts me off of reading. I was also, for a while, vexed at your constant misspelling of Vergil's name, but that seems to have been rectified. Also mildly irritated at your persistent use of "idly", particularly in places it did not fit, but that too no longer seems to be an issue. I'm sorry, it's the writer in me. Repetitions like that make my skin crawl, especially my own. No matter, you're quite an excellent author regardless, and I had FUN with this.

I truly, deeply, sincerely hope you continue. This is a treasure.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 17 . 9/17
Vergil's gonna show them his MOTIVATION.
Lix231 chapter 3 . 9/11
I say both. It will blow up the Shop AND Opens a Portel to the Netherworld...ore multiple.
Bosma19 chapter 17 . 9/1
I love this story I love harry and Vergil’s relationship I also love how Harry slowly becomes more like Vergil I personally really hope if you continue this story to past Harry fifth year I really hope that Vergil stays as professor for the dark arts
KneeOfJustice chapter 13 . 8/14
I think it's actually impossible for you to describe Dumbeldore without referring to his eyes "twinkling" in some capacity. It's not a glaring problem but it definitely took me out of the story a bit.
SandiMandi chapter 8 . 8/1
Great story. Personally felt that Vergil showed a tinge of favourtism towards Harry as well as a bias towards the Gryffindors (though I dont know if this is character or the author's own biases bleesing through). I personally thought he shoudlve docked points from Harry for resorting to violence at petty insults, which is highly immature and gets him in trouble. Vergil strikes me as the type to be hard on people for their own good.
Silverinumiko chapter 17 . 7/1
Great story so far! I absolutely love it! Love how you have Vergil teaching DADA this year and that he's actually teaching them how to fight without a wand, even if it does involve Demons. Can't wait for the next chapter thanks!
muhamed3871 chapter 17 . 6/28
Please update this story soon it is one of the best out there.
Axccel chapter 11 . 5/29
It seems Vergil is really getting into this whole teacher thing and enjoying it more than he thinks. He's disappointed or glum about the Quibbler meaning Harry's word won't get out well. That is shocking from him and I don't think he'd feel that way if he wasn't more invested than expected or would admit.
Axccel chapter 3 . 5/26
Actually, the Inquisition didn’t do that stuff. The things Hollywood attribute to them was done by the secular governments. The Inquisition just gave forgiveness and released anyone convicted of heresy and such...governments then arrested those people and burned them. The Inquisition eventually rage quit because their protests about the government actions were ignored. Also, the Church did not do witch hunts, the Protestant denominations did. The few Catholics who became witch hunters were excommunicated. Oh, the Church’s official stance on witches since its creation has always been that witches do not exist. Witchcraft as for forbidden in a Commandment is communing with demons (there are actually over three hundred commandments, most are specific to Hebrew culture, though).
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »