Reviews for Dark Defense
Lechain chapter 17 . 4/3/2019
Its a shame that you havent continued cause i have a hell of a laugh and genuine interest in the story
PheonixQueen15 chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
This story is awesome! I love the idea of Vergil teaching Harry instead of Umbridge. Nice Sailor Moon cameo.
DS Rider chapter 17 . 3/19/2019
So is this before Virgil had made his way to Fortuna and conceived Nero or after because this obviously set before the events of the third game then again this is your fan fiction
Lovnag chapter 17 . 3/18/2019
Ah, no this is the good stuff here.
larmmason chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
The end ofthe chapter is hilarious. Hahahahsha
I love it!
larmmason chapter 17 . 3/17/2019
Holy... please accept my condolences, for you to continue to give us these great story,it must be hard and frustating. Hope good things came for you.
Good luck Author-san.
thegreatroshen chapter 5 . 3/15/2019
Interesting story, and pretty well written. It does seem to me that Vergil is overlooking several possibilities for wizards to fight demons magically, like telekinesis and animation spells, but given his area of expertise, it is understandable.
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 17 . 3/13/2019
The time has come...

And so have I.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2019
Bayonetta basically confirmed that Eva was an Umbran Witch
fallin460855 chapter 17 . 3/5/2019
Just found this one today, and already eagerly anticipating and hoping for an update! Continue doing your amazing work!
RizenKing chapter 17 . 2/27/2019
oh my to the three living gods I cannot believe but you did not continue this or at least finish this up you should have had four more chapters that somehow eluded to Harry going ape shitt with a sword after Voldemort
Markus-Antonius chapter 17 . 2/26/2019
Lol holy shit
m chapter 17 . 2/21/2019
clean up in row mentioned, assistance needed to pick up the pieces
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 7 . 2/21/2019
I always thought that there was some sort of biological need to serve a wizard, like, maybe House-elves, despite argueably being one of the more powerful magical creatures in the series (see Doby being able to casually send Lucious flying, Creature being able to resist the poison that was killing Dumbledore despite drinking the entire thing, being able to ignore wards and defenses set up by the most powerful wizards of all time), maybe they can’t generate their own magic, by entering into the service of a wizard, or alternatively a place like Hogwarts which seems to have its own independent source of magic, they can get the magic they need to survive, which could explain how the House-Elves developed their culture of needing to serve someone, it’d be a symbiotic relationship. Just pointing this out because the idea of an entire society of extremely powerful beings suddenly deciding to shape their entire way of life around serving arguably less powerful creatures seems a bit far fetched.
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
So follow the Harry form “Itachi is that A Baby?”’s advice, aka transfigure something into a long sharp steel beam and launch it at their heads at high speed, shoot a lightning bolt at the beam if you want to be doubly sure?
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »