Reviews for Temptation
bella171819 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
is Carlisle does not say in this one
bella171819 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
believe Carlisle would do actually writing a story similar to that except both are just bella
theradiantone17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I am going to report this story. You have done nothing but copy Nocturnal Pulse by Lilith Filth and it saddens me that you would such a thing. Such arrogance to assume that this was in any way ok, or that you would not get caught. Write your own work or get off this site. This is a community where we are forced to trust each other not to copy, and you have just broken that trust. I will not be reading any of your work. Grow Up.
NemoNewbie chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
HOLY HELL! I love that chapter it is amazing!
carlislesveggievamp chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww 3
White-Labelx chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great book
January chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
;) THANKS FOR POSTING
Littlecosma001 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
So what's going to happen next?
The Storyteller of Old chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ok. You know what? You have done a terrible thing. I have read this story NINE times, and I'm still in love with it. It is your fault that I'm reading this whole story again at midnight! And, you had the audacity to Complete this story. No, you couldn't just half do stuff like some of the bad writers here you just had to make a GOOD story. Well done, sincerely Sesshy'sShawty24.
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Awesome story hon...can't wait to read more...thanks huggs Peggy
GracefulDemon chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Before reading this understand, please that there are all kinds of reviews.

I am very disapointed with this fic... first because it is not a Bella/Carlisle fic but a Bella/Edward, and I just wasted my time reading something that I didn't want to read because I was hoping that the author would have marked the story correctly. Please don't ever do that main pairing is Bella/Edward, mark that correctly before you annoy some other reader.

Take care,

GracefulDemon
shareece chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
damn didnt see that coming
shareece chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
wow it took them to cheat for him to change her
shareece chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
what a mess
shareece chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
wow he moving in on his son girl