Reviews for Temptation
Bell 1 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Okay... so, I read this hoping it was a Carlisle/Bella fic, but was disappointed it wasn't. HOWEVER, I ached for what Bella was going through... I ached for what Edward didn't know... I envied the love he had for Bella and Bella for him. I craved the love and passion Carlisle had for Bella... oh, did I crave it, but it didn't happen as I thought it would. Nothing in this story did really. Then I felt deep sorrow for Edward and Esme for the betrayal they didn't know about... and then did. My heart sunk first for Carlisle, then for Edward, then for Bella, even Esme. I felt the crushing pain and self-hate from Alice's fury. The ultimate disappointment of the betrayal and what it did for the significant others, as well as the rest of the family. :(

Then... last chapter left me confused. This chapter left on what felt more like a cliffhanger. Forever isn't going to be anything that Bella thought it would be with how her life ended and the new one begins. She is going to be suffering the guilt, pain, and the loss until someone ends her life. Edward isn't ever going to forgive her or give her the love she feels for him. Too bad you left this story where you did... too many questions, especially after the last chapter.

Although the coupling of the story disappointed me, the rest of it didn't.
bella171819 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
is Carlisle does not say in this one
bella171819 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
believe Carlisle would do actually writing a story similar to that except both are just bella
theradiantone17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I am going to report this story. You have done nothing but copy Nocturnal Pulse by Lilith Filth and it saddens me that you would such a thing. Such arrogance to assume that this was in any way ok, or that you would not get caught. Write your own work or get off this site. This is a community where we are forced to trust each other not to copy, and you have just broken that trust. I will not be reading any of your work. Grow Up.
NemoNewbie chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
HOLY HELL! I love that chapter it is amazing!
carlislesveggievamp chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww 3
White-Labelx chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great book
January chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
;) THANKS FOR POSTING
Littlecosma001 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
So what's going to happen next?
The Storyteller of Old chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ok. You know what? You have done a terrible thing. I have read this story NINE times, and I'm still in love with it. It is your fault that I'm reading this whole story again at midnight! And, you had the audacity to Complete this story. No, you couldn't just half do stuff like some of the bad writers here you just had to make a GOOD story. Well done, sincerely Sesshy'sShawty24.
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Awesome story hon...can't wait to read more...thanks huggs Peggy
GracefulDemon chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Before reading this understand, please that there are all kinds of reviews.

I am very disapointed with this fic... first because it is not a Bella/Carlisle fic but a Bella/Edward, and I just wasted my time reading something that I didn't want to read because I was hoping that the author would have marked the story correctly. Please don't ever do that main pairing is Bella/Edward, mark that correctly before you annoy some other reader.

Take care,

GracefulDemon
shareece chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
damn didnt see that coming
shareece chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
wow it took them to cheat for him to change her
shareece chapter 9 . 8/5/2011