Reviews for The Kingdom of England
Noctus Fury chapter 1 . 1/19
Man! Your two fanfics on the campaigns of England and France are perhaps my most favorite in this fandom! EXCELLENT WORK!

I feel bad for England. Getting backstabbed so much. I loved how solid the friendship between England and Scotland were through most of the campaign. Though, if I were England, I'd blitzkrieg Scotland and Denmark before they can gain strength (which should be easy since they only have one territory at the start of the campaign). Though, when I get the game, I'm going to the codes where the factions are and move it to where Scotland has Inverness and Denmark has Scandinavia and Russia has Kiev, just so that they can have a better starting position and since it would've been historically accurate.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was an excellent story. Well done.
ramthu chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great story I really enjoyed it it made me want to buy this game myself. Nice detail no big grammar mistakes I caught and an over-all good job. :)
RMcD94 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was awesome! A shame the game isn't that awesome. Or did you really get that good diplomacy options? The AI always acts mad to me.