Reviews for A Year of Possibilities
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Dude. I bet you don't even check your reviews anymore (I checked some of yours-still going strong from an over 5 year hiatus. Impressive, my friend!) and god knows I've probably already reviewed this at LEAST once before. But I reread it tonight and was loling the entire time. Damn, but I love this story.

kisses
S
guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Brilliant, I love how the last lines explain the title- and shy Jareth is so funny!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG, this was just too much fun. I don't think I've read any Labyrinth fanfics that depict Jareth as surprised as this. He is completely unsure of what to do in this situation. It's hilarious!

And that list: "Three: Seduce Jareth."

It's the cheery on top of the cake the best part. A New Year's Resolution indeed.

Delightful read, thank you very much! :)
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
God that was brilliant, I laughed out loud. Well done you
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice story.
camcalli chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wonderful! This was both sweet and sexy at the same time; not something that everyone can pull off. They were both so in character. Best part: the desperate laugh he gives when he realizes that she passed out on him. Perfectly Jareth!
Fay.Fox chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You should make a sequel, this was absolutely amazing! Poor Jareth, you have to make him happy! ;-)
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is TOO cute. Smexy but sweet. I love arrogant/befuddled Jareth. Thanks for this! -Clare
L'Archange chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wow...that was...incredible. I really enjoyed that. So real, both of them. Thanks!
M0onage-Daydream chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This story is great! One of my absolute favorites, you know the type that you end up thinking about when you really should be doing something else? Please continue!
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This story is the awesome.
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I am being a responsible reader... I've had this story on my favorites list for YEARS... and just realized now that I never got around to reviewing it.

Personally, I think it's one of your best. It's fun, and it's remarkably in character given the situation. Jareth struggling for composure, and Sarah making a jackass out of herself...

well done.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This was extremely cute, but wants more.

Well, actually, it's just me who wants more.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it; thank you for sharing.
automated chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Maybe it's the fact that I'm extremely hyper, or that I'm also tired..

but that story made me laugh.. a lot.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
You know, I could've sworn I'd already reviewed this. Well, whatever. It was certainly worth a second look, and I loved what you've done with the characters. Superbly written!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »