Reviews for My Girl’s a Cyborg, but that’s Okay
Bubbles of Colours chapter 6 . 3/16
This was the last fic I read, because I was kinda insecure about this cyborg love thingy, but OMG it was SO cute, and lovely, and perfect and I LOVE it so very much.

The cycle was incredible and I just want to read a book written by you, because you're amazing!
Loove xx
Rei Uta chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Holy crap. I watched a portion of the old film that this was based off on. O_o
It was featured on the screen in my hospital bedroom and it was ending, but I didn't get to watch the end, because I had to sleep. Was this what really happened in the end, or was this your ending?
And I'm happy I found this, since I couldn't understand what had happened without watching the entirety of the movie and I didn't know its name.
But it was really interesting.
Confused Panda Bear chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Wow, that plot twist at the end was great! I really enjoyed this story! You're first person prose is perfect, I've never been able to write in first person so I really admire that of you :) this is my second fic I've read of yours, the first being 'Sex Pop Music Candy' - which you must update soon!
mrs. zala chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
aah.. that's why.
so the first sakura that met syaoran and causing chaos with him...
is actually 'human' sakura.
but then... the next time in 2010 they met, syaoran is actually met 'cyborg' sakura that based on 'human' sakura. the cyborg was created by future syaoran that wants to meet the 'unknowingly human' sakura.

hmm..
very surprising surprise!
i didn't think about that. well, i just suspected about time differences between what 'cyborg' sakura said (about 85 years old syaoran who create this cyborg) with the 'supposedly human' sakura (at first, i didn't suspect it) who says that she comes 100 years from the future.

so that's why. now, the puzzle is complete.
very well done
even if short, i really enjoy reading this.

mrs. zala chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
BUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
very very funny! poor carlos, may you rest in peace..
anyway, why you say that a/n? in the end of this chapter?
BUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
i hope next time, sakura won't cook any stray cat or dog who passed by.
if yes, ...

*rolling*

mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
what a way to met a girl/boy.
at first, i thought i will see chobit's kind of story.
but no. i think it's more, isn't it?

cat-of-luck chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
I loved the story! such an interesting and awesome twist! never expected it! you're a really, REALLY good and creative writer. I wish you would continue with more ccs stories!
skyhopper chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Wow I loved the ending! What a twist. and an answer to ur last question I'm 23.

Sky
Akashi Seiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is almost the same with "Cyborg Girl". Before I read the story I wanted to see pictures of girls cyborg. I found this movie and it ended now almost 10 minutes . So, this story is cool.
hana desu chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hello. I've read this story years ago but this is the first time to comment. By the way, your story is really cute.

Wahh.. Then just earlier I watched this Japanese movie titled Cyborg Girl and I realized I've read this somewhere and remember this. Hahaha
Yuri Hannah chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was truly a beautiful story. And a magical one at that. I cried at the part when he said harsh words to Sakura T_T

Though I still didn't understand the last part. Can someone explain?
RozenSkull chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I've always read this fanfiction and kept on reading it once in a while since i love it so much :3 I've been telling my friends to read it and won't leave them till they finish it (with me reading beside them) and they go "WHOAAAAA COOOLLL! GOTTA TELL THIS TO *name*!)

This is one of my greatest favorites. I wish there are more stories like this! :D
me chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I cried. The story's really good even though the confusion of the time travelling was there, it was still really good and worth reading. Thank you! :)
ElvenAngel .NEEYA. TheGreat chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I cried. I cried so much! Ill be perfectly honest and say this was one of, ne scratch that, this was THE BEST and most PERFECT story I have ever read!

at first- while reading- I had so many many questions! Like how did she meet him earlier? Before she was sent to him? And all about the little time jumps and everything... God. It was so beautiful. How you've interwoven everything. How you write. Really. Ive even stopped thinking now.

this was... lords, anything I say will seem too paltry and inconsequential. I wish there was more to read.. or.. something. And I know you wrote this really long back and stuff and probably wont even read this review but... see.. I dont even remember what I wanted to say! I just hope and wish- you become a REAL author! Publish your own book! In fact- even pull off Li's and Sakura's names from this and get this published! You are amazing! I love you! Id be the first person to buy your book!

already- I consider myself your number one fan :) and ill add you to my favourites list the moment I get on the pc (phone isn't letting me log in -.-)

anyway, you're probably tired reading all that.. so.. umm.. good night :) and take care, be well, continue writing- you make me so happy and proud even though I dont know you..

-lots of (teary) hugs and kisses

your No. 1 fan!
chiisaipunyuru chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
wow! i liked this story.. :)

i love how the events were connected.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »