Reviews for Adventures in Kanto
smoll Gcat chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
luffy,you troll.
avatoa chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
This is a great story! I can't wait to see when the other Straw Hats show up! Please update this thing ASAP! Oh, and you might want to put this thing in the crossover section.
unknown chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
This is great! Is Luffy's nakama going to have their own pokemon? If so, I have the perfect pokemon in mind for Zoro, Scyther. If you ask me, Scyther is the pokemon version of a swordsman, well, along with Gallade, but that's beside the point. Please update this story soon, it's too good to give up on!
eternitybeckons chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
so Leanne has left for her own journey huh? I can't wait to see her again,she was quite the interesting character.

I was surprised that Luffy was able to win the badge from Brock so easily; but what's to be expected from the future pirate king?

I do hope your going to continue writing this, I can't wait to see what happens next -
eternitybeckons chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
wow, I really like this story! I've never read a one pice pokemon cross over.

and everyone is so in character, its awesome! - i really like it.

Little Ace is just so cute! I could so see Luffy getting all excited over him ]

one thing; you said that this takes place before they reach Alabasta right? then Luffy shouldn't know Ace ate the mero mero no mi. (he only learned that after Ace saved him from smoker, because Ace had gotten his abilities after he left the Goa Kingdom, and Luffy hasn't seen nor heard of him since)
LT8 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Lol so going to favorite this. I like it so far, you kept everyone in character and managed not to create a mary sue. Good job! Can't wait to see the update!
Lectori Salutem chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I love Eevee! She's so cute I like the chapter. Even in the pokemon world Luffy is really Luffy, and that's good. well done!
Ficchan chapter 8 . 8/23/2010

I love this story..

unique storyline..
lightningblade49 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
when little ace becomes charizard what will you call him, "big ace" or just ace.
Lectori Salutem chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Haha, that's really like Luffy, using an attacj because the pokemon reminds him of popcorn! Eevee is cute, by the way Nice chapter, well done!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
hehe...this story is really fun and nostalgic...and you write it so well...great job! update soon XD
hangman1 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Great chapter! (BTW, Pokemon Soul of Silver/Heart of Gold are coming out in fiuve days! You as psyched as I am?) Can't wait for the next chapter!

NinjaFoodLover chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Sugoii Awesome. Wow wow wow. Really good person. I liked it two thumbs up. Little Ace sounds adorable and I'm sure if Luffy finds a ornge hat like Ace he will give it to the Charmander. Yays they found Chopper and next may be Zoro..or Hopefully Sanji. Maybe Nami or Usopp or Vivi. I wonder what they will do when all the people are assembled. I can't wait to see what happens with Brock. And I wonder who that blondie was. They will be meeting again right. Mhn I can't wait so please write the next great chapter soon. Thanks and Cya soon hopefully.
uzumakijiraya chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
good story I think Leanne shold stay with luffy
Ic3Yuki chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
It would be pretty funny if Luffy and Chopper had to find their way around. I think Leanne should go on her own adventure.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »