Reviews for Beautiful
K B Mastery chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow...well to give you background on me personally, outside of my Otaku, I'm a sophisticated reader. I read Lovecraft. And this is worthy of publication. It's that good.

You obviously have a colorful vocabulary (in a good way) since I noticed you said sinuous and geisha's earlobe.

In the world of Karakuridouji Ultimo many fans will unintentionally write with blasphemies. You didn't.
loosenings chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I loved this. You can just feel the wanting Vice has for Ultimo. Great read!
Wind alias chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was amazing! I've just started reading Ultimo right now and this fic is just amazing! Its hard to believe how masterful you are with your words! The essence of it is very detailed and it has an almost poetic beauty. I really enjoyed reading it1 Thank you very much for sharing! Luvz from Drauph.
mangafreak007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i liked that. very good nyu 3
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hmm...sad, and very well written.
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ah, damn. I feel like crying. This is amazing; I love your metaphors, every word is so well chosen. I'm astounded.

I'd like to pick my favorite part, but I can't. I love every paragraph. XD

Best wishes!
Inukage-Okami chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh geez...*nosebleed*

I can't wait for the next chapter...
Canadino chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
you flatter me! i went down to see if there was any new ultimo fic, as roxias and i usually write them, and here is this! with my name in it no less! really, i was very surprised!

oh, but i liked this one too! i had this mindset to write a rather...M rated vice/ultimo but i sort of..never went through with it. i've got another fic planned, though. so please look for that one as well.

and thank you so much again!
Roxius chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hmm...this is really close to possibly being rated M instead...
0w0 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
awesome I was hopping to read a new karakuri fic with vice and ultimo, thank u som much 3, you have to continue, this is great, u know when I finished reading the story my cheeks were all flush hehe /0w0/