Reviews for Engaged Before the First Date
ahummingbird chapter 21 . 7/18
Oh my goodness, way to make a girl tear up! I absolutely adored your story! Best I've read in quite a while!
ahummingbird chapter 19 . 7/18
I read this laughing like a giddy school girl. So freaking adorable!
ahummingbird chapter 6 . 7/18
Hahahaha! Brilliant!
ahummingbird chapter 4 . 7/18
Hah! I love how sweet George is being and I'm dying over Fred. He's hilarious. I can't wait to hear their plan.
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 7/18
This is my first George/Hermione fic! I have to say you definitely have me intrigued! Great start!
Misaah chapter 21 . 6/13
One of the best Hermione/George i've read ! Hoped it was longer :/
Please do a morning after one shot or something! This is my new favourite story - so well written and actually made me laugh out loud and cry. Really wonderful! I love your writing and would love to read more - I literally can't wait! Well done!

Lizzie0700
Jenniloo922 chapter 21 . 6/10
I loved this story!

Fred and George are my favorite, I was devastated when he died and am still in denial about it.

This was a really great fic, you should write a sequel! (If you haven't already...)
GakuenLME chapter 16 . 6/4
These fights are good. I wish I could write fights xD
GakuenLME chapter 4 . 6/4
I'm not sure if these indicate the chapter, but I thought the fight between Hermione and Ron strangely worked. good job.
caoi luvs books chapter 21 . 5/11
I just wanted to let you know that I loved your story, I completely and utterly love George/Hermione fics and for some strange reason I love marriage law fics too. Your fix ticked all the boxes and congratulations on it being your first fix, you must be so proud!
Muirn Beatha Dan chapter 21 . 5/4
Love you for writing this story. Just a little mad that I'm all blubbery and tearie eyed.
Gaskell20 chapter 21 . 4/4
Oh my god you broke my heart, stepped on it, fixed it a little, broke it again and then somehow made it all better. WTF! That was not fair, I freaking read this thing in less then a day, I really need a life...
Any chapter 21 . 3/28
Best fanfiction ever! This is by far my favorite marriage law fic! Possibly my favorite all time fic. I'm in love with this story!
RCGIRL chapter 21 . 3/27
You write this story from a first person perspective and I think you do am amazing job of being inside the charactors heads. I really loved this story. You tied up all the loose ends nicely. I just wish the entire story was longer so that I could read more.