Reviews for Engaged Before the First Date
ksouza3 chapter 11 . 6/8
I love this chapter so much! The warning George gives Fred about kissing Hermione is so hilarious. And I love Lee's antics. Such a good dialogue and dynamics between all these characters!
Selande chapter 21 . 5/7
I've read stories with Hermione with a slew of different characters and many seem preposterous without changing the actual character. You did an EXCELLENT job of keeping them in character! This was a fantastic story - truly enjoyed it!
MysticRose44 chapter 21 . 5/5
I have read this story many times now and each time I enjoy it as much as the first time I read it. I love how the relationships are portrayed and the bits of humor to offset the sad and angry moments. Thank you for sharing this lovely work with us all :)
sallydanz13 chapter 21 . 5/5
i understand the pain of dealing with fred dying...that's why mentioning it is banned from my house. no one is allowed to remind me or i get pissed off and deny it. lol
JayMJane chapter 21 . 5/3
I wished she would be with the two instead of just George, but it was cool too.
natysc chapter 21 . 3/14
You totally have to write a F/H/G fanfic (without twincest)... Please ? Their relationship is so beautiful in your story.
SuneiD chapter 1 . 1/25
Your stories are incredibly fun to read. You do an excellent job of nailing the relationship between the twins, a lot better than quite a few other twin-centric stories. I hope I get the pleasure of reading something by you again.
AubreenaGreen chapter 21 . 1/19
This was seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. I love it!
NeonAlchemist chapter 21 . 1/4
I literally spent most of my morning reading this non-stop. I laughed and I cried! This was a really great story :)
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Hilarious and Heart-breaking at the same time- Loved it.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for the great story! I've never read a marriage fic before but I might read some more after this one, I really enjoyed it!
Fred and George really do have a beautiful bond in your story.
I do wonder though if you realise that the twins had blue eyes in the first 10 or so chapters and then they had brown until the end. No biggie but I prefer blue myself!
Lovely story!
FallonNicole86 chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Loved this! I loved the relationship between Fred and George. I really was hoping for an epilogue! I would love to see how their relationship evolves over time.

I love your writing. I think you portray the characters really well and true to Rowling's.
FallonNicole86 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I kind of hate George in this chapter. She was scared for you and wanted to be with you and you blame her and call her stupid for almost getting raped? Ummm no. Just no. I really really really want someone to slap him upside the head and tell him to stop being such a douche.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
Just finished your story and had to review! I LOVED IT!
rebeccakelsey chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just wanted to stop by again to let you know I added this story to my new Marriage Law community. I really enjoyed this story when I read it a few months ago, it really made me interested in the Hermione and twins pairings.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca