Reviews for Colors of the Heart
Lanceeselhombre chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Your writing style fits the story really well! It's great! I'm almost in tears from the tone. T-T
Jeralyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Best, weirdest, and funniest thing ever!
oz x gil
LovelyDemon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this was really cute! just love it!
Asier chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I'm so jelous! It was absolutly beautiful. I wish I could write like this.
Unsightlyviewings chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wonderful...
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
very prety i loveit n.n
brumalbreeze chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This could almost becoming annoying, both for you and me. For you, to receive review after review, and for me, to be continually sent into a reel silence due to the pure magnificence of your stories. It’s annoying, you know, how good you are at this. I love it.

I’m beginning to see that this really is your forte (bad pun, I’m sorry): your ability to convey much more than you write. How is that even possible? I don’t know how you do it, but you really take my breath away. I feel like your stories can live by themselves, merely because of what they hint at, but never say.

I’m really sitting here, wondering how I can tell you what I want to say without becoming redundant, because surely after the nth time of saying practically the same thing, you will tire of me. (I doubt I will ever tire of you, however.) It really isn’t as if Gilbert and Oz’s relationship isn’t deep and complicated enough in their canon plotline, but your AUs really delve into another mess more discombobulated and complicated than ever. It’s almost as if it’s even worse! Yet that’s probably one of the best things about your stories.

The simply heart-wrenching and heart-warming quality of your tales is something that keeps me fascinated, especially since those two emotions so often mix together simultaneously. There is just such a feeling of final acceptance (really, can love get more unconditional than that?) and pain and worry and then, final acceptance once more. Even though you compress so much lost time into a mere few paragraphs, I could feel how Gilbert was actually suffering through those months—years?—and that was just awful.

But then, I can’t help but to feel how bittersweet the ending is. Oz’s return to Gilbert: what does that really suggest? Honestly, I’m not sure how much Oz had gone through just to go back. I mean, what has his family done to finally just let him go…? It’s a horrifying thought, but it exists all the same. Although my first reaction was to be happy for them, there’s still that lingering feeling of fear.

The enigmatic meaning behind Oz’s smile is something else too. You focus a lot on that, don’t you? Oz’s smile and laughter. Despite the fact that he seems so cheerful, he’s not. There’s a lot of evidence to back that up in the manga, so it’s actually really fun to further analyze it outside of that. Your stories are so somber and dark without really putting that out there. Now that I think of it, they’re just tragic because of how light-hearted they seem on a cursory glance. You don’t get that punch in the gut until you stop and mull over it….

Hmm, there’s just something about your fanfictions that seems so personal and close-to-heart that it’s almost invasive, reading them. Especially when it comes to the little things—like Gilbert’s dislike of phones—which makes me wonder if that’s not him, but you instead. We write best what we know and have experienced, and nuances like that don’t just come out of thin air. I appreciate that though, if that’s really the case. Your geniality through your words is something that I don’t see often from most writers. There’s just something absolutely terrifying about baring so much of one’s own soul that people oftentimes hide themselves purely behind their words. You don’t shirk from that at all though. In fact, I get the feeling that you voluntarily give yourself up for us. That’s brave of you.

(Of course, if my speculations are completely off, I have nothing better to say…. Haha.)

With that being said, I’ll be done with this review. Thank you again, though I don’t think I could adequately get my gratitude across with just two words. Hopefully, you’ll understand enough of it.
ravenbow chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was so beautiful! I'm pretty sure I went through an emotional roller coaster while reading this. lol! So simple and so perfect! You have a way even with the smallest bit of words!

I absolutely loved it! Wonderful job! *claps*
please delete this account1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was so beautiful! I don't really like AUs, but I really loved this fic. :D

Wonderful job~! _
Satiah chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
What a beautiful, simple story. I loved the way you played Gil's emotions into this piece, almost as if this story was one of his songs in itself. It was a wonderful, warming read.
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh you write so beautifully! Great job, I love everything about this little AU fic!

In one word, amazing.
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OWW! I'm usually not that much into Alternative Universes but this fic is simply Wonderful! I Love It! I could picture everything so well! Thanks for Sharing it!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
There's something to be said for the simplicity of this fic.

Love it.
Genesisuc chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That's so beautiful. It made me cry.

I always thought Gil looked nice playing the violin...

I love how you brought the two together, how you described Gil's lonelyness...

This is a very touching piece
Natillia chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That is so sweet! I totally adore the fic!