Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
DylanL chapter 17 . 7/8
you said you were going to answer the question of what happened to the stone and quirrelmort, and how hermione's relationship started. besides that i really liked the story though i am curious about whether or not hermione told and showed, the twins what she is. the same with neville and susan. i am also curious about how the relationship works between hermione and the twins and if the ever 'double teamed' her. the reaction of the parents on both sides would have been interesting but i think hermione's parents would have been more than fine with it given their attitude towards the aurors. also what happened to bellatrix she wasnt seen from after neville mentioned him and bella having their own rooms during 6th year, i wonder if he ever 'loaned' her out to the other students as that would be bella's ultimate punishment, giving pleasure instead of pain to those she would deem unworthy. really my only complaints were not completely understanding all the references to naruto and the art that harry teaches himself because of the show, and the scene flow thing that i mentioned previously. other than that, i thoroughly enjoyed the story but wish it could have been longer so that i would have more to read.
Luna Llena chapter 17 . 7/7
I Love This Fic! AND i've re-read it several times! I still keep on loving it... I wish there were more like it or similar!
DylanL chapter 4 . 7/6
it is a good story so far. i was a little hesitant to read it after you mentioned naruto as i have never watched an episode or care to, but i am happy that those references have been kept to a minimum so far, though the techniques and exercises are a little confusing as i have no clue what you are talking about especially for seal forming. i just wanted to say that the scene or time jumps are quite abrupt like, in this chapter you go from just starting the feast to dumbledore jumping into his after feast speech. normally i dont mind that but the way you have it start with dialogue instead of putting "after dessert had been served dumbledore stood up" prior to his speech starting. this upsets the flow of the scene, in my mind at least. you also di the same thing with the broom race, and i think the jump from the flying lesson to halloween was too sudden especially as you said after their next charm class which (i could be wrong as it has been awhile since i read SS) i think wasnt that close to halloween. either way i think it would have been better if you said 'after charms class on halloween' or something.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 12 . 6/3
You know, I have never understood the fuss over the profecy in the fifth book. Voldemort was after Harry anyway. The only thing that it would have revealed is that Harry would have a power the Dark Lord knows not, and that still wouldn't do anything...
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 3 . 6/3
A bit qucik and there is no form of seperation between segments, but I still find myself curious enough to continue reading.
shugokage chapter 17 . 4/18
A truly impressive story!
USMC chapter 15 . 2/23
C-2 is riot gas
c-4 is boom boom
Saissa chapter 17 . 2/5
Hermione with both twins? how interesting.

This whole entire story was very interesting.

Thanks for the education about Naruto magic or chakras!
Saissa chapter 5 . 2/5
I was going to ask in an earlier chapter why Harry was not being censured for underage use of magic, and then I realised, that he was not using a wand, so the MOM have no way of keeping track of him.

So far this is a great story. While I personally am not into Naruto, my son did watch it on TV for a several years when he was younger. Along with Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Dragonball Z and other similar programs. He has now outgrown these shows and no longer watches them.
Jack of Spades29 chapter 1 . 2/5
In your second sentence after the title, you spelled the word "through" as "trough". You seem to doing that consistently in this story. That said, I like your story and I can tell you are making an effort with the technical aspects. Thank you.
noylj chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Who cares about the prophesy? The only thing "protecting" it does is keep voldie occupied. It's not like any one is fighting him.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
i've always liked stories where hermonie is paired with both twins or just fred.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
YAY LOVE THIS STORY!

Im ShadeSlayer of Chosen Ones by the way, just im too lazy to login.
X chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Anyone who hasn't read JKR's books might get pretty confused with your story. You keep skipping things that would help the reader get from one point to another - helping your story hold together better. In other words, there are enough holes in it to confuse it with a lace doily.
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014