Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
Gina chapter 16 . 7/13
Sure the tiara bit might have been lame but they were in the RoR when they asked for what they required ;-)
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 7/2
BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER! I READ IT YEARS BACK AND COULDNT FIND IT AGAIN
You know it's a good story when my only complaint is I wish there was more between Neville says maybe a nice hit meal and jumping to the future with kids already. Id love to see if hermione and the twins invented anything cool. New communicators, electronics working around magic anything to help them advance. Also you'd think hermione would be able to marry both twins somehow
WillItWork chapter 17 . 3/20
You write some impressive fusions. Overall, I wasn't very thrilled by the Akatsuki but this final climactic battle almost made them cool, as wizards make their powers work.

The ending feels a little rushed, but overall, earned. A solid early story, and well done. It was a fun read, and thank you for sharing.
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
JoshPlater chapter 17 . 1/27
Loved it. Would be great to see a story set inbetween the battle and the 20 years later
tabala chapter 17 . 1/22
James and Lily coming back was weird, but I am guessing it is from Naruto. Very interesting story, I liked it
BlackxAlphaxYaoi chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
This story was amazing I loved it :)
burnable chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
Josh chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Sorry but this is were I stop. The room of requirement doesn't created edibles unless they were already there, left in the room from people, which would've most likely gone bad and seeing how chakra pills aren't a real thing in the HP universe... Sorry but it ruins my immersion of the story if I'm think that's not true or that can't happen. (A city in the background? A wide room with targets and post to punch and kick would of been more likely, since he was want a place to train, not a wide open outside field with a city view with nonexisting supply's.)
Josh chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
I'm. Gonna. Keep. Reading but Neville and Hermione learning kinda ruined it for me. Its cool because harry can do it, not everyone can do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Ugh I honestly loved the concept but the moment you kept writing 'cartoon' and 'comic' i was so over it. It's ANIME and MANGA.
RenegadeForLife chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
I liked it. It went fast but it was enjoyable. Didn't expect a 17 chapter fic to cover the whole story.
knuckles 8 chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
I really liked to story
Iryelb chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
I liked the story well enough but it just seemed kind of bare, like almost totally detail free.