Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
tricorvus chapter 17 . 8/26
Excellent end fight. Hermione with both twins is something that makes one think ;)
tricorvus chapter 16 . 8/26
I thought how they got the tiara was a damn good idea
Excellent
tricorvus chapter 15 . 8/26
This is friking marvelous
tricorvus chapter 12 . 8/26
I was wondering how you were going to handle that and you did not fail me
tricorvus chapter 11 . 8/26
That was excellent
tricorvus chapter 10 . 8/25
Thrash and through both have 2 h's. You have consistently written them as trough and trash. Please keep an eye on that. CC, you know.
Great story, Harry's powers not overdone.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/25
I freaking love this
tricorvus chapter 2 . 8/25
_ damn!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/25
I have only the faintest idea who Naruto is, but this is a damn good fanfiction.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 8/7
Hermione had hte most interesting ending you could say haha. Nonetheless this was hilarious. I'm guessing they'll end up many times more op at this twenty years later point. If they were already as stron as they were before then now they are on a whole other tier. Wonder if harry ever felt like doing the immortality bit.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 8/7
I'm just laughing so hard at this. Random tiara and not suprising. Then Umbridge bent over backwards in half. Ah good times.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 8/7
I was cracking up at Hermione being with BOTH twins. Talk about some kinky shit there. The Pranks were good. Though I will say the last one was interesting but not as funny if only because it was harder to imagine than some others.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 8/7
AHAHAH! I really didn't expect that to be sure. Neville just got himself a girl from a murder fight. Gotta love it.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 8/7
Surprised he hasn't reverse engineered the HIraishin yet. Or any of the special bloodlines. So useful.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 8/7
Cant wait for vicious murdering by ninja gang.