Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
shugokage chapter 17 . 4/18
A truly impressive story!
USMC chapter 15 . 2/23
C-2 is riot gas
c-4 is boom boom
Saissa chapter 17 . 2/5
Hermione with both twins? how interesting.

This whole entire story was very interesting.

Thanks for the education about Naruto magic or chakras!
Saissa chapter 5 . 2/5
I was going to ask in an earlier chapter why Harry was not being censured for underage use of magic, and then I realised, that he was not using a wand, so the MOM have no way of keeping track of him.

So far this is a great story. While I personally am not into Naruto, my son did watch it on TV for a several years when he was younger. Along with Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Dragonball Z and other similar programs. He has now outgrown these shows and no longer watches them.
Jack of Spades29 chapter 1 . 2/5
In your second sentence after the title, you spelled the word "through" as "trough". You seem to doing that consistently in this story. That said, I like your story and I can tell you are making an effort with the technical aspects. Thank you.
noylj chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Who cares about the prophesy? The only thing "protecting" it does is keep voldie occupied. It's not like any one is fighting him.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
i've always liked stories where hermonie is paired with both twins or just fred.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
YAY LOVE THIS STORY!

Im ShadeSlayer of Chosen Ones by the way, just im too lazy to login.
X chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Anyone who hasn't read JKR's books might get pretty confused with your story. You keep skipping things that would help the reader get from one point to another - helping your story hold together better. In other words, there are enough holes in it to confuse it with a lace doily.
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
I liked it!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Hermione could do a lot worse than the twins she could have ended up with Ron or Malfoy. UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH bleach my brain please.
Nemaya chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
I really liked this story, despite not having read or watched Naruto. The only thing I don't really like is the continuity. Naruto first came out as a oneshot in 1997, which would have been at the end of the Harry Potter series, let alone any anime that would have aired much later, especially in England.
Still, nice story!
doubledamn chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Awesome.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Now THIS is the kind of crossover I love. Don't get more wrong I like the classic crossovers as well, but the influence crossovers I just enjoy more. Usually it's the DnD ones but this is the first Naruto one I've sen that isn't a full blown crossover. And I hate Naruto. I tried watching it once and reading the manga both the english version and the Japanese show was just too stupid for me, I turned off about halfway into the first episode. Same with the pokemon show, I LOVE the concept but they screwed with the main character too much.

Great first chapter, if you want a really good influence crossover of DnD Harry Potter try, 'Harry the Arch Magus'. Might not be the exact title but it's close enough.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Time line wise naruto isnt actually possible, dbz is but it is way too op for This...