Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
WillItWork chapter 17 . 3h
You write some impressive fusions. Overall, I wasn't very thrilled by the Akatsuki but this final climactic battle almost made them cool, as wizards make their powers work.

The ending feels a little rushed, but overall, earned. A solid early story, and well done. It was a fun read, and thank you for sharing.
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
JoshPlater chapter 17 . 1/27
Loved it. Would be great to see a story set inbetween the battle and the 20 years later
tabala chapter 17 . 1/22
James and Lily coming back was weird, but I am guessing it is from Naruto. Very interesting story, I liked it
BlackxAlphaxYaoi chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
This story was amazing I loved it :)
burnable chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
Josh chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Sorry but this is were I stop. The room of requirement doesn't created edibles unless they were already there, left in the room from people, which would've most likely gone bad and seeing how chakra pills aren't a real thing in the HP universe... Sorry but it ruins my immersion of the story if I'm think that's not true or that can't happen. (A city in the background? A wide room with targets and post to punch and kick would of been more likely, since he was want a place to train, not a wide open outside field with a city view with nonexisting supply's.)
Josh chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
I'm. Gonna. Keep. Reading but Neville and Hermione learning kinda ruined it for me. Its cool because harry can do it, not everyone can do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Ugh I honestly loved the concept but the moment you kept writing 'cartoon' and 'comic' i was so over it. It's ANIME and MANGA.
RenegadeForLife chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
I liked it. It went fast but it was enjoyable. Didn't expect a 17 chapter fic to cover the whole story.
knuckles 8 chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
I really liked to story
Iryelb chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
I liked the story well enough but it just seemed kind of bare, like almost totally detail free.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 17 . 3/22/2017
this was so awesome!
Priya Ashok chapter 17 . 3/8/2017
Thank you.
Rhino109 chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
What happened to Quirrell then? I doubt he just disappeared from reality when Harry killed a troll. You're leaving quite a few plot holes in your wake.