Reviews for Harry Potter's Discovery
selena1234 chapter 3 . 4/4
Is Acheron named after Simi's Akri from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter novels? Acheron Parthanopaeus, that is.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 3/30
So basically, Harry's magic responded the way he imagined, giving him what he thinks are ninja powers.
Lovely :)
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Wtf, Weasley twins sharing a wife? That's fucked up.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
So Hermione likes Kisame's style huh?
I never would have thought she would like him the most.
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Awesome story! Loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
what ever happened to quirrell and the stone?
thisiscorinth chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
This was really good!
s chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
This story almost reads like an outline. It's the bones of a really good story. It just needs to be fleshed out.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I loved the idea. I found it hilarious and there were several parts I thought very well done (third year when Harry thought he was becoming a monster, LOVED it!). I'm also a HarryxLuna fan so I totally approve of that lol. I liked strong Neville.

As for the techniques you had each of them take...I felt it was a bit forced. I would have liked to see a bit more uniqueness to the style (after all, they're taking magic and turning it into chakra, at least that's how you explained it at the beginning). I would have also liked to see them comment or say something about the characters in from the books that they were so obviously copying. I felt that that whole area just...didn't work out as well as it could have and I would have liked to see you expounding on a few of the similarities between magic and "chakra" techniques.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I was a bit creeped out and afraid he was becoming Orochimaru too...;
boots0001 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Please let us all bow down and give praise to the fork of truth. And the wielder of the fork of truth. The warlock Richard.

And yes i know that this has nothing to do with the story in fact I'm writing this before I've even started reading the story i just couldn't help me self when i saw the picture.
Aoi Sendo chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
When I saw 'a daughter named Athena after Luna's mother.' I laughed, my birth name is Athena... XP
Aoi Sendo chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I clapped when Hermione killed Umbridge, I wanted that whore dead more than Tom...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2013