Reviews for My Comforter
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yup, I thought it was Jasper who slipped up! Right up until '...she felt his arms wrap around her...' or something.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FOR A FIRST FANFIC! ) No, scrap that...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT'S A FIRST FANFIC OR NOT! ) ) 3
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Rocka.NGW chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
ohhh Amanda that was soo cute :)! I loved it, and I honestly did think it was Jasper at first. Sneaky of you. Stories like these make me adore Jasper and Alice, but you know my heart lies with Emmett and Rosalie!:D
Lena xo chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
AHHHH yes you did have me thinking it was Jasper! Haha :)

Love,

Lena xo
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really did think it was Jazz that slipped up! Did you do that on purpose? That was actually an amazing first fanfic. The best I've ever read!
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
At first I was saying "What?" then I read the author note and said, "OH." That was awesome!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yes, you had me fooled!

Wow that was amazing! I loved how you started it off, epsecially how you made everything think it was Jasper who had slipped up. That was a nice twist on things. I don't think I've read a one shot where Alice had been the one to slip and Jasper was there to comfort her. It was very unique, well done :)

This bit was my favourite:

I couldn't even hear my name being called.

I prowled through the trees. Then I came to the source of the smell. It was a young couple. They were sitting on a bench...close...intimate. I couldn't differentiate from who the mouthwatering scent was coming from, but it didn't matter.

Carrie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ow wow I never review but this was seriously good. I really expected that it was Jasper! I feel awful now! I'm going to drag around for the rest of the because of my lack of trust for Jasper.

Really good! Please right more oneshots like this!
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
you had me going i admit it.
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is sweet _
Zaidita chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Thanks for telling me about this story :)

Ok so I TOTALLY thought it was Jasper who screwed up, but then I thought- no Alice would have seen that one coming- but then Jasper walked in so I didn't guess right in time haha lol.

Poor Alice

I love the ending. I can't tell you how MUCH I LOVE THE ENDING. I just don't think I can say it enough. Alice and Jasper lying that way just watching each other all day. It's so romantic, oh I love it so much. LOVE IT.

Great one - shot.
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i admit you had me fooled. i really thought it was jasper! until i got to the part about the "calmness washing over me" then i was like what? but it was great.
Cecilia1204 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hey Amanda!

Good story! Yep, you had me fooled - I actually said aloud - "It's Alice!". Everyone looked at me funny :)

Wallabies v All Blacks next weekend! - Can't wait!

Cecilia xx
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Uh, yep, I thought it was Jasper. Man...I feel bad now for having no faith in him... I'M SORRY! No, really, I love him to death, but it's usually him who slips up in the fanfiction... That was a good twist! Nice job!
starkidpaige chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
ha ha! You had me fooled! That was very clever! Although I would reccomend clarifying whose point of view it is next time!

Anywho...

Welcome to fanfiction! LOL! I must say you are a great writer! I am funsizedevil (AKA Paige). I'm a beta reader, so you can come to me for help on your stories if you want! Although honestly, I don't think you'd need much help! This was great! I LOVE Alice and Jasper fluff! You should read mine if you have time!

xoxo