Reviews for Sweet Revenge
The WeyrWoman chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
The thing is, when they figure it out, they're gonna have to prank arti back. after all, the car thing was the revenge for him telling them both that 'you're in charge, but let the other one think they are'.
Elkian chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Oh, Artie...very nice
Terra Young chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Great ending!
James MacPherson chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Myka was seriously angry that someone was messing with them and finally got out of the town, and for a fake near death.

I think Pete and Myka will think twice about pranking Artie, despite the fact that Artie was the reason the prank was pulled on him.
Stormwind3376 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Hehehehe, good one Shorty... something seems to be missing... when I figure it out, I'll let you know...
dreameralways chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I keep waiting for something to actually go wrong in Eureka and for the offending parties to actually have to fess up.
James MacPherson chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Now Pete is catching on that someone is messing with them but can he figure out what is going on and whose behind everything? Let's wait and see.
OrionTheHunter chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Nice. These two shows go together VERY well, and this is a great premise.

Thanks for writing this.
James MacPherson chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Pete and Myka must be getting more suspicious by the minute witg how everyone is acting. At least Henry seems nicer than some other people.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
This story is really funny. I like it.
Stormwind3376 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*Big Grin* Love it Shorty! Perfect!
Merides chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hm... "No one saw or felt anything weird." Does that mean that they actually don't notice, or that they're just so used to strange stuff happening in Eureka that they just blow it off as another mixed-up science experiment gone wrong?

You've got Carter nailed. Way to go. I'd like to see you expand on Pete and Myka- I hope to see more of their normal clashes in future chapters.

Other than that, very nice story concept. I've been wondering if Artie was going to get back at the 'kids' for tricking him about his car. I mean, that's his baby!
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is evil of Artie for what Pete and Myka did to him. Everyone in Eureka is having a great time making Pete and Myka suffer, even if it's a little bit. I say Pete and Myka should eventually find out then plot against everyone. Even Artie.