Reviews for pulling pigtails
NovaArbella chapter 1 . 4/5
Ahh Peeves, you little devil you. I like how this is from his POV. You've got his voice and spirit down really well. His Bloodiness. :D Love it. Flood the floor with tears of grief. That's a great phrase. I like how this didn't turn into a Peeves likes Myrtle fic. He loves to torment and she's the perfect target. Even his thoughts are nasty wasty. Great Drabble. You really managed to get Peeves down in just a few words.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love it.

You made a good story.
See Them Fly chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh wow. I came on here curious to see if there were any Myrtle/Peeves fanfiction, after a funny conversation with my brother, and I find this.

Absolutely. Beautiful.

I love your style here, and how the words just flow together beautifully. I also LOVE the last line: "Peeves has an eye for beauty in ruin." Oh wow. So powerful. I am speechless. It seems so...canon, too, like it could fit his character perfectly in the books and explain his fondness for destruction. I love that it touched on a deeper element to the Peeves we know and love.

Anyway, this is absolutely beautiful. Bravo, bravo.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oooh, I like it!

I came on today to look for a story with Peeves in it (I was in the mood) and only FOUR stories came up with him listed as a character. I didn't plan on looking for one so dark or angsty, but I totally loved it! It's certainly Peeves in character, and I like how you draw your audience in with the idea of Peeves finding Myrtle beautiful but then you reveal he's actually looking for beautiful destruction. I love it!

~Sandy~
SarahGetsDistracted chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So original (well sort of original seeing as I had the idea to search for the pairing)! Slight romanticism is so cute! Poor, sweet Myrtle...

Nudge
under my bed chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was fantastic. Unfortunately, I am now left hungry. I've had a taste and...there's nothing.

I don't suppose that will change, will it?

Well, just wanted to thank you for posting this )

Happy writting...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow...there's an element of romance here, but it's so twisted and Peeves-like...nice work!
saskiawrites chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh, Peeves...

I don't read enough ghosty fics! This made me happy, even though it was so short. You should totally write an epic Myrtle/Peeves sort of thing - I don't know whether you meant to write it this way, but to me this seemed a bit like a satire of all the romance fics that are all over the place, and I enjoyed that. :)

Keep writing!
applepielover chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great imagery and sentence structure in this piece. I love the last line.