Reviews for Moments
YanyanN chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I like your short stories. You are a good writer.
nipponophile chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I LOVE the final chapter of this story, Truth. To be honest, Brandon and Andrea were the only two characters I REALLY wanted to get together and when they didn't, I was very disappointed. So you fic was that much more wonderful to read. Thank you. I also thought the David/Donna fic was sweet (my second favourite pairing).
JusticeWriter chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Loved it.
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I this one. B/D are my all time fave 90210 couple.

Brandy
DylanLovesBrenda chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
There is definitely not enough Andrea and Brandon love for sure. I don't know if I can picture or would want them together older like this but I would definitely be into a hook up when they were in high school. I have no idea why they never did. Anyway, great job, I loved reading all of these.
DylanLovesBrenda chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
OMG so cute and so true right? David and Donna are so cute and I loved how cute they were in the beginning. Little puppy love that had developed into a beautiful friendship and love story. These are great, you should add some more.
DylanLovesBrenda chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I have chills. I LOVED IT! If only this really happened. *sigh*
DylanLovesBrenda chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Aw Jimbo and Cindy. . . very cute. They were pretty lovey and gross for parents lol
DylanLovesBrenda chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I wish they would have had their baby :( Good writing though, Love it!
Crystal chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Thanks for this chapter. Too bad the show never explored a Brandon/Andrea pairing.
Crystal chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Very sweet.
Crystal chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Don't get to read many romantic moments between Jim & Cindy. Glad you wrote one.