Reviews for Good Enough
Om13811 chapter 16 . 8/26
Good Lord
so cute!
AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS PERFECT STORY WITH "I was about to kiss her again when I heard a loud bang,and her lifeless body slipped from my arms" , I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THAT YOU WOULD BE THE ONE THERE INSTEAD OF HER. ;)
thank you for sharing the story , it was really nice.
Om~
Mikkie Vel chapter 11 . 6/14
As a Bulgarian woman I have to ask, where did you get your information for my country?
Yes, we are not a wealthy republic,but we aren't that poor either.
biblepam chapter 2 . 4/20
As a nurse, I can you, we see a lot of asses. After a while, it's like looking at a knee or elbow. At least in the clinical setting it's like that.
blondferretgirl chapter 16 . 4/15
Love It!
kayk806 chapter 16 . 2/25/2019
loved it I laughed so hard thank you!
Tan R chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
I stopped reading as soon as Bella started over sharing with Edward about her colleagues. I know nurses are known to gossip but not so much with the patients! Especially those that are trying to become a doctor!

So immature, this story.
71285AS chapter 16 . 6/10/2018
Love that you gave them a happy ending, but like the ending no one would let you use, I thought she was going to get hit by a car crossing the street at the end and The End. I enjoyed how cute and naive Dumbward was.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/27/2018
loving this, very clever how you wrote Alice in as Whitlock.
ttandme69 chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Fantastic
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2017
The best thing about the story?
Even after Edward meeting Bella the writer didn't go lousy on Edward's character.
He thoughy he fell out of love with her only to eventually fall for her again.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
So great
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Great story. love your clueless Edward.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 1/10/2017
Thank you for your time and your story. I enjoyed reading it with a happy ending. Good job.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
That was a good chapter. I started to cry when he was going to leave her until Alice came in with the good news. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
I think he is jealous and sad that Bella went out with Emmett and she's jealous and thinks he likes Jessica. If only she knew.
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »