Reviews for Good Enough
twike chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I may have married into the Black family but I will always be a vampire lover! Go Team Edward!
ConCarinio-WithLove chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that has to be the sweetest thing, and to play newton like that is very convincing for his character. defineatly something that i'd continue reading
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, I love it! And it's barely started! lol.

Can't wait for more!
antariangirl93 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
pretty good so far. can't wait to read more!
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I like it and can't wait to see what happens next.
Timmer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
What a great idea ! I'm really loving it ! More please !
americanlove chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
interesting! cannot wait for more!
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
im already addicted...being a nurse myself and being very willing to be edwards nurse...i cant wait to read more!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
loved the story!
ao88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great. Can't wait to read what's coming up next.
Lizzy123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great chapter. It grabbed me from the first paragraph. I will definitely be following this story. :)
luv4edwardcullen chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
good so far
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This looks quite interesting. I have a lot of questions that I'm sure will be answered in due time, and I look forward to it.
justareader chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I did like this first chapter, but the bit at the end made it hard to really enjoy it completely. Even if a patient might not remember what has been said, even if they are not even entirely conscious, it was completely inappropriate of Bella to speak that way to Edward as his nurse. Her behavior overstepped the bounds of just poor bedside manner and would not be accepted at any hospital I've been in. I'm looking forward to chapter 2, but I hope next time Bella will show some of the professionalism and maturity needed to be a good health care worker, whether nurse or doctor.
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 Next »