Reviews for Good Enough
awsmtxn chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Great start.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Story is off to a good start.
xfarahx chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i have to be honest i wasnt actually gonna read this now since its about 3:30 am..i just figured i'd put it on my alert thingy and read it later..but i just got hooked and read it all and now i need to know what happens ...so please update soon..great start loving valnerable edward so far :D
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Definitely a good start! More please)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very intriguing start to the story. You've set up all sorts of good stuff. Now I just want to know the back story of what happened.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice start. Edward as an agent is hot and I always find babbling Bella at treat to read. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Cash bribes work best, so pay up! Granny needs new clothes! LOL
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Interesting story premise! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out more. I love Assassinward in any incarnation. What is it about deadly men that is just so darn attractive? ;)
jennde chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Good stuff, jb.

I liked Bella's sweet little speech at the end, knowing Edward would forget about it after the morphine.

Newton sounds like a real charmer. I would hate to have him for my boss, or my doctor.

So, who shot Edward?
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i like it cant wait for more
margiewolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this sounds like it will be a great story and i can't wait for more.
profmom72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I absolutely adore Bella's rambling in this part. She cracks me up. You crack me up. If I were a beta, I wouldn't review, but since I'm only a betaish person, I feel okay about it.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh goody. I will accept both begging and bribery.

Did I see an Agent Whitlock in there somewhere? Will he be around more? I hope he didn't get shot, too. He'd probably be stuck with some sort of short-haired pixed nurse. Hmph. That wouldn't do.

Great start :) Can't wait to see where it goes. And where it came from? Why's Edward Masen filled with bullet holes?
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
loved it!
Kolored chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great new story. :] You've got a great start on it, so keep it up.

Update soon,

Kolored.
moonbeam228 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I actually read this fic over at Live Journal (I can't remember where I found the link) and really loved it! I love Edward the FBI agent. I won't spoil the rest, but it would be great if you could continue it past the initial chapters, this is great writing.
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121