Reviews for Good Enough
miranda04 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Oh! I kinda like the idea of hopeless-romantic Edward, falling in love with everyone! Refreshing, since I've been reading a lot of cold, aloof Edwards lately!
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I read your others also. You are an amazing, entertaining author. Thanks for your stories.
Qadi chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Thank you for this story. It was very enjoyable reading, I couldn't stop until it was over...
LaVonne Cullen chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
If you were to have asked me, i would have let you use that line... I just would've reccomended changing it to this: I was about to kiss her again when I heard a loud bang, and her lifeless body slipped from my arms. Jacob suddenly appeared by my side and linked arms with me. We looked at each other for a second before saying, "Meh, good enough."
*snickers*
LaVonne Cullen chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Awe, I love you too!
LaVonne Cullen chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Outa respect, I howled whenever I saw the word 'Jacob'... Maybe your voodoo does work on me. *winks*
LaVonne Cullen chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Your voodoo doesn't work on me. *snickers*
LAB1 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
I laughed myself silly with this story! I loved it! I need to put you in my favorite authors list now.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
XOXO just found your story - three years later LOL!
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
You really should consider writing books for a living. You're fantastic at this.
Anita chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Great story, the last chapter is quite funny. Thank you.
Anita chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Okay, you are a good hypnotist. Funny too. Oh and by the way, great story. Thank you.
CullenMasenAlways chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Oh my gosh! Your alternative ending was cruel! Thank you for not adding it... haha. And I love the first proposal: 'Here, I got you this'. Hahahahahah it was so damn funny! I would laugh so hard if someone told me that... and then I would say yes! Hahaha. I love Edward.. though he didn't recognized at first that he loved Bella... anyways. Thanks for posting and sharing this story. It was great.
Anita chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Cute start. Thank you.
Steff chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I just love it! Good work, congrats!
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »