Reviews for Lamb
Emma chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Can I just say that was better than the actual William arc. I wish your story was what happened in the show.

I am a huge fan and love the x files but I think with William coming in to the story it kind of ruined it.

Your story was great! Really enjoyed it! Thanks!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
well, that was interesting, and supremely creepy, but thats what x-files is all about, still, i'm glad it didn't turn out that way! :)
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh my God. I've got tears in my eyes. I am amazed how you were able to describe such a monster and yet make it such a painfully human moment at the end. bravo!
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This is a really interesting concept. Gruesome or terrifying or something. It turned my stomach a bit, but totally possible in its own way. I think you're brave to pursue darker possibilities.
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I found this so heart breaking :(. It seemed like no one, not even his own mother wanted to give him a chance. I know she struggled to, but it still seemed to me that she was too hatefull towards the poor thing :'(. I understood their feelings though, it has to be the worst feeling in the world to see your child not being what you'd like him or her to be, but for some reason, everyone here seemed to be so emotionally unattached. Even I felt love for the poor thing...DX

But it was very well written, nonetheless :). It was a great nighmare version of the fary tale ending given. Great Job :D!
WildwingSuz chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Dark, dreary, depressing and probably more D-words that I can't think of-but so very well done (yet again). A touchy and delicate subject well-handled. I don't think anyone can do it better than this.
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Terrific. Bloody terrific premise to explore. This is some smart writing.