Reviews for Tangible
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 8/22
This was just so beautiful! I found myself tearing up at the end with how they were with each other. It was so real, and it flowed so nicely! Bravo!-
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Cute!
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I liked how you described Sam's and Danny's emotions so well. It was really touching :)
The Great Azar chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This actually REALLY scared me. I don't know why. It just absolutely terrified me. Maybe I'm fading too...
The Talent chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This has hot to be the most beautiful story I have ever read I could feel the emotions as I read this and that doesn't happen a lot for me so great job.
earlschibiangel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh, that was the most beautiful story I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Beautiful i love it
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think this story is adorable. I'm glad Sam can bring him back to sainty.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
NICEEEEEE LOVE IT!
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh Danny. You poor tortured soul you. GO SAM! ; A; Gah. This was a wonderful idea. Beautiful. I'm a little stricken at how lovely it turned out. It...it was believable, very much so, and I could just see the moments where Danny would knock on the window, looking apologetic...

I really loved the way it progressed too, the way the visits progressed.

Anyway, very lovely and warming. _
Alice Dread chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really liked this story. Not only did you keep the characters in character, but you didn't make it too lovey like some other authors, and it wasn't all about sex. Great background, a firm foundation to hold a reader's interest.

You're a great writer. Maybe you can read mine once I finish posting it. ;]

Thanks!
anzafire chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I've just found this and I hardly have words — wow. Beautifully written. Stunning concept. Loved every section and every moment. The intimacy was just enough. Very well built up. Amazing work.
AlmAKaTVampirO chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Really great! Loved it :)
CatherinexxKC chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved this. It had such a good impact. :3

I don't think any of the characters were OOC at all. Which is a great plus. :P

It worked up to the lemony-ness, and didnt just jump in and make you feel awkward.

This is a fav. :D
puertorra chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Beautiful writing, one of the most amazing fics I've ever read. The only thing is that the end was a little uncertain, a closure chapter would be very appreciated. Again, AWESOME WRITING.