Reviews for Milestones
ashpi chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
God, just rip my heart out, why don't you? Not like I was using it or anything. Gahh, I loved it!
alexiroseni chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
you made my heart ache for them. very good job expressing who Sammy is and who Dean is. I loved it.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this! I like how it goes semi-chronologically, only to rewind back to young Sam, and then aging again.
LostBones chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I just had a nice, good cry over this story. It's beautifully written, and the milestones are very realistic in their lives. Job well done, without a doubt.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I absolutely loved this! i could really picture all this because Dean was just always there for sammy! ] great job!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I like it-a real heartwrencher, but heartwarming, too.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aww too cute! I loved these! :D Great job!
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love this! I think it is now my favorite weeChesters ever!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this is brilliant!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is beautiful and perfect and had me in tears. These are my Winchester Brothers.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was just absolutely delightful, beautiful, and moving. You captured the rushed tone of their childhood perfectly, and this was just so well done!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
absolutely loved it!
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love, love, love this! LOVE. times a zillion. plus one. :)
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Okay, this is so good I started CRYING. It was just dead-on. Good job!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was awesome! I love how you showed their complicated relationship is such short, simple incidents. They were all very in-character and all of the events are completely plausible. Great job!