Reviews for Milestones
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 9/17
Beautiful story. I loved how you were going forward then backwards with their ages. It was perfect, sweet, funny and heart breaking. That sentence "I would've taken you with me" was the perfect way to end it. I could completely imagine the brothers growing up and living through all of that, being there for each other.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing the story.
ashpi chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
God, just rip my heart out, why don't you? Not like I was using it or anything. Gahh, I loved it!
alexiroseni chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
you made my heart ache for them. very good job expressing who Sammy is and who Dean is. I loved it.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this! I like how it goes semi-chronologically, only to rewind back to young Sam, and then aging again.
LostBones chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I just had a nice, good cry over this story. It's beautifully written, and the milestones are very realistic in their lives. Job well done, without a doubt.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I absolutely loved this! i could really picture all this because Dean was just always there for sammy! ] great job!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I like it-a real heartwrencher, but heartwarming, too.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aww too cute! I loved these! :D Great job!
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love this! I think it is now my favorite weeChesters ever!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this is brilliant!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is beautiful and perfect and had me in tears. These are my Winchester Brothers.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was just absolutely delightful, beautiful, and moving. You captured the rushed tone of their childhood perfectly, and this was just so well done!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
absolutely loved it!
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love, love, love this! LOVE. times a zillion. plus one. :)
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Okay, this is so good I started CRYING. It was just dead-on. Good job!