Reviews for INEXTRICABLE LINKS
theAsh0 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
guess you're not finishing huh? too bad :/ it was nice.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Update immediately, please!
green-as-elphaba chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
How's this? A review and OH LOOK I also faved your story! Nice work love - shame about your sequel to this. Will it be back up? I really wanted to see Marla get hers (slight blood-lust there but i've been reading fanfic of Wolverine, who isn't?)
ButNothing chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
I kinda liked your first version of this story, but this one is definitely better. Much improved! Can't wait to read the rest. It's really hard to write first person stuff but I think you have nailed Logan's inner voice (I like your interpretation of the comic verse). Somehow Sue's character doesn't quite make it. Don't know how to put it but to me – and if might well be just me - she seems a bit hazy on the edges, not quite as well defined as Logan's voice. Might be because Logan is a well established character meaning that we have a good idea about him, but OCs don't have the history of comics and movies on their side. They're not as evolved as characters, so to speak. So what I'm missing is a bit more background and depth: more about her kids and ex, little titbits of information scattered around the story. But, hey, I'm loving what I have read so far!
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
HEY! I'm here to give out cookies and huggles! *gets hit in the back of the head by a certain adamantium-coated-bone hand* OW! LOGAN! What the h3ll?!

*Logan glares* Git on with th' review, d mn it.

Fine. XP *mutters* meanie...

ANYway! MLC, I love this story! Don't stop! I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!

Logan can be quite the $$ sometimes, huh? And Sue can be stubborn as a mule. Or a donkey. Or an...never mind... XP

I'm surprised no one's told them they need to get together. Especially Electra! Not yet, at least... *shifty eyes*

More action? After Logan just recently healed? Are you joking? That would be totally AWESOME! XD *gets slapped up-side the head again* OW! Stop HITTING me! J3sus, Logan! And wipe that smirk off your face, or I'ma gonna do it for ya! *glares at the smirking Logan*

Grrr... Moving along...

Post more soon! I wanna read more! More! MORE! MMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE!

*gets punched in the back of the head by Sabretooth* *Logan growls, glaring at Creed*

Logan: Sabretooth, what was that fer?

Creed: *shrug* She owed me fer what she did in 'er fic. An' she wouldn' shut up...

Logan: *sigh*
Wolvierules88 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really hope you are able to put the next chapter up as soon as you think! I am in the process of rereading this story. I sure do admire your Logan. And hey, I like the soap opera!
Lamminator chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Okie dokie. So something seemed...off during the first part. I'm not sure what; it may have been the way Sue was acting/what she said? She was definitely "in character" after she got that first phone call, though.
Logan was pretty spot on in this chapter. Snarky, yet charming...and the temper to boot.
I liked how they didn't just jump into their relationship (I almost typed 'bed', ha!). There's still tension (and a boat-load of it) that keeps them slightly separated and prevents them from moving too far, too fast.
I feel like there should be more hockey references with Logan somewhere in the future; hint, hint. LOL!
Short review this time, but I'm still tired. I hope this helps, though.
Until next time:
Wolvierules88 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
This is a great story. You write Logan really well, a perfect mix of tough, kind, wild and caring. He isn't drowning in self-loathing and seems to have a good opinion of himself. I love the cage fighting scenes, they are described very well and it's easy to imagine all the action. Again, Logan's attitude in those scenes is written very well.
I also read More Than Yesterday and I see that you have grown in your writing! This newer version is tighter and really carries the reader along seamlessly. I hope you add the next chapter soon!
FenrirSS chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
This story has a lot of potential. I can guess the reasoning for the prologue; but I'm curious how you're going to work that in. As much as i enjoy the social interactions; something important needs to hapen; LxS sex, or Logan's past etc. Otherwise good. Update soon!
Lamminator chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
I waited patiently! LOL!

The first thing I want to point out is the German. I took 6 years of it in school (and still only know enough to get by), so I HAVE to correct you; nicely of course. If you were meaning to say "No, my friend", it's actually "Nein, mein Freund." 'Nicht' is more if you want to say 'not' and nouns are always capitalized.

Now that the mini German lesson is over...I said "dawww" out loud when Demarcus and Logan hugged. Logan's such a softy, it's cute...but not too cute, 'cause he wouldn't like that. :-P

When I got to the 'which magazine should I read' part, I had this hilarious picture in my head of Logan sitting cross-legged in a chair, giggling, while skimming through a trashy celebrity mag, then scoffing at himself for doing it.

I really gotta say that Sue is one tough cookie! She don't and won't take no shit from Logan. She's like a honey badger: Honey Badger Sue don't give a fuck! You back her into a corner, she'll strike back. She's fierce and feisty! As someone once said about one of my characters (which fits Sue), 'she's got moxie' and that's just awesome.

Ha. Now that I think I'm done rambling, I'll still be here when you next update! Until then:

xgirlghost chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Awesome portrayal of Logan, as always. I think the only person who could ever challenge him to a stubbornness contest is my youngest sister.

The morbid/twisted/dry humor is a riot! Though it would have been interesting to have some of that from Sue's POV, Logan's was perfect here for that reason. I was snickering as I read most of it - is it bad that I found Logan's explanation to Sue how he dealt with the bullet the last time really funny?

Keep up the great work!

XGG
Lamminator chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
NO! Do NOT suspend this story! I honestly think that a lack of traffic is because of the time between updates. I have that problem too (but recently, I have a very good reason). I don't think the story's boring, but maybe moving a little slow(?). I can't remember the story from the beginning, but that might be part of it, too.

You know I'm always here, whether I review or not!

xgirlghost chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
The "last time on Inextricable Links..." portion was incredibly helpful. You did really really well on the pacing, too. I could definitely understand what was going on the entire time.

I really hope little Deshaun ends up being okay! Logan too, but he's Wolverine. He needs to worry more about his mouth than anything else.

That scene where Sue tuck's Logan in is absolutely adorable! I'm about to try to draw a picture of it and send it to you.

Grasshopper
Lamminator chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I wasn't too crazy about the second scene in this chapter (with the kinky chick). I felt like it didn't fit with the rest of the story and it was just an excuse for Logan to wander. Which he could have done anyway because he probably would just wander around after getting his ass kicked.

I did like the interact between Logan and the kids. It's a "softer" side to the badass, which makes him more...charming (I don't know if that's the word I was looking for, but it'll work).

The interaction between Logan and Sue seemed pretty awkward. I'd have to go back in previous chapter to remember if their previous conversations were that awkward before, too. If they were, then something seemed...off about that part.

So, all in all...this was a weird chapter. But it had its "squishy" moments. I hope that helps you at all.

Until next time:

Lamminator chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
[So, in that message I just sent, forget the last part. I did get the e-mail alert and I did read this, but didn't leave a review sooner.]

Ha...Armpit, Canada. I'd visit there!

I loved the fight with The Hammer and Logan's running [POV] commentary. He found someone to really fight and I'd be curious as to how his claws would be up against those fists. I actually thought Logan was gonna jump up at the last second and knock the bugger out...then he stayed down and I'm a tad bit worried for him. I have a feeling someone is gonna beat on him more...

And I'll patiently wait for the next update (which I will make sure to R&R right away so I don't get my chapters mixed up again). Until then: